gots a problem with the hpx

/ gots a problem with the hpx
yep the part came in and that was what it was. man she starts up great now i was kinda scared to open her up at first . i didn't know if she was gonna backfire or not but she's running fine. can't afford for it to be down for long.one maybe two days at the most but anything longer and it starts putting a hurting on me.

/ gots a problem with the hpx #22  
Happy you got her going. I know that was driving you crazy ~~

Now, sit back and enjoy the ride !!!!!!

Have a Good Day,
Two Guns

yep i'm slowly takin all my stuff off like the racks and stuff.i took the alternator and the extra battery all i wanna leave is the lights. i plan on trading in for a newer model later on maybe in 08, . i seen a xuv today with two guys that weighed about 250lbs+ in the front seats and they had 8 20lbs bags of ice in the back bed and the rear suspension was going in reverse . meaning it was beyond level so i don't think i would be lookin at trading into one unless they sell a really heavy duty shock for the rearend. that wasn't alot of weight compared to what i haul in my hpx and that xuv was squatin bad for that little bit of a load.

/ gots a problem with the hpx #24  
Something was wrong with that xuv if it was squatting with a 160 pound load.

I've had 6 80 pound bags of quikrete in mine with no noticeable difference in the ride or how it sit.
I weigh close to 250. Skeered to get the exact amount.. :)

/ gots a problem with the hpx #25  
I also haul 500 lb. loads regularly and the suspension just drops about 2 inches. I dont know what you were looking at but it wasnt an xuv.

i know what i was looking at and it was a xuv squatin with a light load. i would hate to see that thing with a true 1000lbs load in the bed.i followed the thing around just to see what the rearend would do when the riders got out and the rearend poped up about 3"and the a-arms was then going straight out. so that was about close to 575lbs of rider and 160lbs of load. that xuv was close to maxed out .

if your dropping 2" with just 500lbs that ain't good.that means with a 1000lbs load them shocks according to your xuv would drop 4"to 5".hit a bump and that's it . the tires on the xuv i seen was even canted in the rearend was sqautin so bad.the xuv might give you a smoother ride on the trail but for hauling and playin the hpx is better for me unless like a said "they come out with a stronger shock system for that rearend.

a37b said:
I also haul 500 lb. loads regularly and the suspension just drops about 2 inches. I dont know what you were looking at but it wasnt an xuv.

/ gots a problem with the hpx #28  
Once I get one I'll come back and report back to y'all with a definitive answer. :)

sure thing darkday . i top the hpx off with 900lbs of limestone sometimes 1000lbs they load it i'll haul it .after this weekend i can't imagin the xuv with 1000lbs (1000lbs truelbs)in the bed like like a37b said his squats 2"with 500lbs now drop andother 500 plus two desent sized riders like deer says it can hold the shocks will be bottomed out they only have 7" of travel . because i'm sure when a37b seen he only dropped 2"he couldn't be on the xuv he had to be off of it so when he got on it it dropped even further. now a bottomed out rearend with a irs that ain't good to do not with a 1000lbs load it won't last them axles are gonna give them a-arms are gonna give after time.the xuv is not a hauler its a semi player and semi hauler. it's a go between utv it gives you a little of both you can't jump hills like the rangers and rhino's and you can't hual loads like the hpx's and rtv's now if you think other wise then go ahead and pop 1000lbs in the bed and put two 200lbs riders in ther and go for it i wanna see the video .i got alot of years in fabrication i know what i'm talking about.

/ gots a problem with the hpx #30  
I'm just curious as to how accurate he was when he said "2 inches". I could look at my HPX with a grand in the bed and be like "oh yeah that's 2 inches" and I'm wondering if that's what he did.