gots a problem with the hpx

/ gots a problem with the hpx #31  
Well I may be wrong but JD would not rate something that it could not haul. Most things are under rated if anything.
The xuv is much improved over the hpx , you have to own one to know how good they really are. My neighbor traded his 04 hpx for an xuv and said there is no comparison, more power, true 4 wheel drive, and the ride alone was worth the trade.
He had a 750 lb. cow elk in his and climbed a hill that the hpx would barely go up empty.
Just my opinion

/ gots a problem with the hpx
don't know but he sounded like he put a tape measure on it.so i took his word for it.i looked at the rear a-arms and the way they was facing and they was in the reverse pisition that ment to me that that xuv couldn't take much more if not it was maxed out allready. when the a-arms start to reverse that ain't good.

/ gots a problem with the hpx #33  
Tommy the xuv you looked at had to be broken.
Normally the rear a arms are parallel to the ground.
Just out of curiosity I went and my oldest son my wife and I all stood in the rear of the xuv and the a arms never moved from the parallel position.
That was well over 600 pounds.
Next time you see one like that please take a picture so we can help them fixit~! :rolleyes:

Maybe another hpx would be better for you.
Considering all your back problems I would think you need something that rides comfortable. The hpx rides like a log truck compared to an xuv...
Another thought would be to use a trailer to pull the heavy loads.
The xuv is lots better than you make it sound.

/ gots a problem with the hpx
man i'm not putting down the xuv sure a smoother ride would be nice but i really don't go fast on the trails and i did say the xuv would be good if the shocks was stronger . i know what i seen and they could have had adustable shocks set to a soft setting i don't know but it sure was squatting. i did test drive one the ride didn't feel that much softer than my hpx probably because i rode it on a smooth surface and comparing it to my hpx that is always loaded down and rides really smooth with a load they road just about the same . now the xuv was smoother but not that much.before i would get one i would have to see it haul 1000lbs sure it might ride a trail smooth but can it haul the weight ? the one i seen didn't look like it but that was one when it comes time for me to get another i'll look at one but they gonna have to load that bed down first.

/ gots a problem with the hpx #35  
Tommy if you could please post a pic or a video of your hpx loaded and I will do the same with my xuv.
This is my 3rd gator and 2 have been hpx's, I liked mine as well as you do.
But there is no comparison in the two short of the name and color~!

/ gots a problem with the hpx #37  
TOMMYHPX4X4 said:
sure will i am planning a limestone run this weekend so i should get some good pictures then.or even a video
Good deal buddy. :)
I have a short video of the xuv climbing I will link up shortly.
It climbed a hill the sammy's were struggling with~!