Grand L vs. MX

/ Grand L vs. MX #31  
Its just as well, tires are expensive.

207238d1302134879-putting-rotary-cutter-top-pickup-dsc05010.jpg

These babies set me back a pretty penny, but sure are nice in wet ground. Michellin Omnibibs.

/ Grand L vs. MX #32  
Don't I know it, we put a full set of a combination of Michelns and Firestones, no one could get all four of the same brand, the year before our CX80 went toes up. We took a real hit on the trade in.

What are you going to put the new Michelins on?

/ Grand L vs. MX #33  
Its just as well, tires are expensive.

207238d1302134879-putting-rotary-cutter-top-pickup-dsc05010.jpg

These babies set me back a pretty penny, but sure are nice in wet ground. Michellin Omnibibs.

Hope they won't see pavement very often! That seems to scrub off more tread than anything else. I'm planning a set of 13.6x38's + new rims somewhere in the near future for my Super M... previous owner backed over the disc or something and sliced up both rears, including the sidewalls. Considering what they'll cost, I can only imagine the damage those Michelins did to your bank account.

/ Grand L vs. MX #34  
The Michelins are going on my haying tractor, a MF 5455. They are replacing a set of 18.4x34's that were like brand new but sidewalls shot in them. Warrantee paid for a lot of it.

The michellins wear really well on the road. My titan R4's were like erasers on the road.

Don't I know it, we put a full set of a combination of Michelns and Firestones, no one could get all four of the same brand, the year before our CX80 went toes up. We took a real hit on the trade in.

What are you going to put the new Michelins on?