Grapple Grapple question, how are your Hyd Quick Connects mounted on the FEL.

/ Grapple question, how are your Hyd Quick Connects mounted on the FEL.
I used the Bobcat style quick connectors. The brand was Parker. They are a little heavier duty and don't seem to drip as much when hooking them up. Before welding any brackets on my loader I made a bracket out of oak and held it on with 2 giant cable zip ties. I wanted to try out the mounting location etc...and mount the hoses quickly so I could go out and play with the grapple. :)

Thanks for the input guys. I am unsure of how to permanently mount the Hyd Quick connects. I have looked at the rear remote push/pull Kubota mounting bracket for the top and tilt cylinders. It is a nice cast piece that has 2 holes in it. I may use the bulkhead fittings and may make a bracket and mount it on the torque tube. Thanks again.

Last edited:
   / Grapple question, how are your Hyd Quick Connects mounted on the FEL. #12  
Thanks for the input guys. I am unsure of how to permanantly mount the Hyd Quick connects. I have looked at the rear remote push/pull Kubota mounting bracket for the top and tilt cylinders. It is a nice cast oiece that has 2 holes in it. I may use the bulkhead fittings and may make a bracket and mount it on the torque tube. Thanks again.

I had the dealer install mine as part of the purchase and he used the Kubota QD mounting blocks mounted on the cover over the hydraulic lines that cross on the torque tube. He also install a pair on the back of the FEL mount to make removing the FEL simpler. I have two circuits going to the front with 3 scv's total.

Vernon

/ Grapple question, how are your Hyd Quick Connects mounted on the FEL.
I had the dealer install mine as part of the purchase and he used the Kubota QD mounting blocks mounted on the cover over the hydraulic lines that cross on the torque tube. He also install a pair on the back of the FEL mount to make removing the FEL simpler. I have two circuits going to the front with 3 scv's total.

Vernon

Could you post some pics of the installation? It sound like this is how I want to mount mine. Do you have electric diverter valves or manual valves to control the front circuits?