Gravel Drive way Issues

/ Gravel Drive way Issues
I wonder if I guy could build a drag that angled behind a quad ? I can not find a atv landscape rack in Canada. I currently level gravel with a straight I beam. Anyone have ideas how to make it angle and stay angled? IMG_2057.JPG

/ Gravel Drive way Issues #32  
Use a chain for the "V" and use a grab hook wherever needed on the chain to drag at an angle.

Bruce

/ Gravel Drive way Issues
Use a chain for the "V" and use a grab hook wherever needed on the chain to drag at an angle.

Bruce

I thought about that but wouldn't it just pivot on the hitch ball? Unless you could some how attach it differently to the atv

/ Gravel Drive way Issues #34  
It will swing sideways a little bit if it gets a heavy load or resistance near one end of the beam.

Bruce

beamtow.jpg

/ Gravel Drive way Issues #35  
View attachment pull grader.bmp This type drag worked just fine for us.
We uses 2 chains one from each corner to pull it.
The general idea was that the angles would cancel out the side pull effects since the one was close to being equal to the sum of the other two.
Also with 3 cutter blades scalping the highs would fill in the voids and angles caused lose material to travel from side to side.
Our drag was welded up steel 4 x 4 angle stock and it served for 10 years maintaining 3 miles of dirt/gravel roadway around our lake until city took over.
Our city now grades with a huge Cat grader and in all honesty we actually did a better job with the drag.