Grease Gun and a Screwdriver

/ Grease Gun and a Screwdriver #171  
I bought one of the LocknLube couplers and am now in grease gun bliss

That good?

It makes me want to buy one to see for myself.

/ Grease Gun and a Screwdriver #172  
i love it when someone complains about the price of something, like my buddy that always complains about a 0.05 rise in the cost of gas while hes sipping on his 3rd - $4.00 cup of Starbucks.

but i figure for me the price was worth it as i was sick and tired of fighting the fittings.

/ Grease Gun and a Screwdriver #173  
i love it when someone complains about the price of something, like my buddy that always complains about a 0.05 rise in the cost of gas while hes sipping on his 3rd - $4.00 cup of Starbucks.

but i figure for me the price was worth it as i was sick and tired of fighting the fittings.

/ Grease Gun and a Screwdriver #174  
Well, I'm not buying one until I see a video.:mad::anyone::p

/ Grease Gun and a Screwdriver #175  
I bought one of the LocknLube couplers and am now in grease gun bliss

That good?

It makes me want to buy one to see for myself.

I ordered one today!:D

/ Grease Gun and a Screwdriver #176  
I ordered one today!:D

Even more pressure for me to succumb to!:) Heck now I have to get one to "be in the club"

I will wait to see what you say about it when you get it Murph.

/ Grease Gun and a Screwdriver #177  
Even more pressure for me to succumb to!:) Heck now I have to get one to "be in the club"

I will wait to see what you say about it when you get it Murph.

Should be soon, then I'll put in on my cordless gun and do the yearly grease every thing that moves check list

/ Grease Gun and a Screwdriver #178  
That's what I still call it 47 years later. Mention that to a younster and they give me a look. Same look I gave when someone called it a zerk:0)

/ Grease Gun and a Screwdriver #179  
I ordered a LockNLube Mar 16 after reading this thread. I bought it because of the comments in the LockNLube thread:

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/oil-fuel-lubricants/304889-locknlube-cupler-grease-gun.html

It arrived today and I tested it by greasing the recessed loader fittings on my DK35. At times it is next to impossible to get the gun off those fittings, even with a loosened coupler. The LockNLube works great and I'm glad I got it, even with the $7.95 shipping and Canadian $ exchange rate.

I'm sure I'll grease the fittings more often with the new coupler.

Thanks for the information.

/ Grease Gun and a Screwdriver #180  
I ordered a LockNLube Mar 16 after reading this thread. I bought it because of the comments in the LockNLube thread:

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/oil-fuel-lubricants/304889-locknlube-cupler-grease-gun.html

It arrived today and I tested it by greasing the recessed loader fittings on my DK35. At times it is next to impossible to get the gun off those fittings, even with a loosened coupler. The LockNLube works great and I'm glad I got it, even with the $7.95 shipping and Canadian $ exchange rate.

I'm sure I'll grease the fittings more often with the new coupler.

Thanks for the information.

Well so far, everyone that has bought one seems to love it... Yes those recessed zerks are ...well recessed. I have to loosen my coupler almost to the point of un threading and falling off before it will release the zerk. It works OK, but this new thing may be better.