Great lake boats, a good video

/ Great lake boats, a good video
#1,151  
Funny that some people claim the heavy industry, RR's and whatever no longer operate in north America.

#1,153  
Here is a stunning photo shared with us by Amber Turner who sails as the Bosun aboard the John G Munson.
325599384_1133480907194954_3399029091276402526_n.jpg

#1,156  
The last vessel of the 2022-2023 Shipping season at the Soo is the Defiance/Ashtabula articulated tug/barge from Grand River Navigation… the Saginaw is up at Whitefish Point however she has cargo for Algoma Steel and if what I’ve been told is correct, she’ll be heading back to Superior, WI after she unloads at the steel plant, to get another load.. Whenever she is done she’ll either stay right at the steel plant and layup there (Not uncommon for us to have a Lower Lakes Towing vessel winter here), or she’ll head north to Thunder Bay and winter there.. I suspect here will be where she stays though

/ Great lake boats, a good video #1,157  
The last vessel of the 2022-2023 Shipping season at the Soo is the Defiance/Ashtabula articulated tug/barge from Grand River Navigation… the Saginaw is up at Whitefish Point however she has cargo for Algoma Steel and if what I’ve been told is correct, she’ll be heading back to Superior, WI after she unloads at the steel plant, to get another load.. Whenever she is done she’ll either stay right at the steel plant and layup there (Not uncommon for us to have a Lower Lakes Towing vessel winter here), or she’ll head north to Thunder Bay and winter there.. I suspect here will be where she stays though
More than once, I've seen her in winter layup on the Cuyahoga just below Aceleor Mittal's furnaces. used to go by her regularly when I delivered steel to our plant (that isn't there today) on Aceleor Mittal's property. isn't that the one that did the anchor drag in the Striats?

/ Great lake boats, a good video #1,159  
More than once, I've seen her in winter layup on the Cuyahoga just below Aceleor Mittal's furnaces. used to go by her regularly when I delivered steel to our plant (that isn't there today) on Aceleor Mittal's property. isn't that the one that did the anchor drag in the Striats?
Erie trader? 2018?