Greetings and Salutations

/ Greetings and Salutations

Attachments

• 046B9CC4-8F9E-4D27-9067-763E81D874E0.jpeg
    046B9CC4-8F9E-4D27-9067-763E81D874E0.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 77
Will be interested in your experience with the Fergi disc plow.
Different from a moldboard plow in depth of turning over ground.
last week I exhumed the plow. The discs turned freely! But the tail wheel was locked solid.

the portside lift arm is slightly splayed outboard, so hitching is fun, as is keeping it hitched, so I will have to swap them , and then it will be splayed inboard. It should still be fun hitching, but the lynch pins won’t get kicked out...

i wasn’t planning on doing anylowing, but we needed a small drainages itch due to some wet-weather springs that popped up and were making our road muddy, so I did take two passes to make it easier to dig, since there are plenty of tree roots and rocks to contend with.

it worked just fine for the two 30-ft passes I made, and maybe even helped start jostling the tail wheel enough that I won’t have to pound on it excessively to break it free.

/ Greetings and Salutations #43  
Well, it's just fine to meet you, KilroyJC! Welcome to our little band!

So, one of the first things you're gonna want to do here is to grow your own opinion about when to engage four wheel drive and when to leave it in two wheel drive. And the stronger the opinion, the better. It'll count for more if you almost get yourself hurt in the process (do a search on "pucker factor" and you'll see).

I know, I know, you've only had the Case, and it doesn't even have four wheel drive. Pay no mind to that, it doesn't matter. You should pick some phrases to type in ALL CAPS when we're talking about engaging four wheel drive, too. Say "ratio" a few times while you're at it.

Don't forget to find something made of heavy metal with some big holes and shafts and maybe a square headed bolt or two, and post a picture of it asking what we think it is. Don't be afraid to bolt together your own unrelated finds for this. Good for hours, that is!

Well, it's just fine to meet you, KilroyJC! Welcome to our little band!

So, one of the first things you're gonna want to do here is to grow your own opinion about when to engage four wheel drive and when to leave it in two wheel drive. And the stronger the opinion, the better. It'll count for more if you almost get yourself hurt in the process (do a search on "pucker factor" and you'll see).

I know, I know, you've only had the Case, and it doesn't even have four wheel drive. Pay no mind to that, it doesn't matter. You should pick some phrases to type in ALL CAPS when we're talking about engaging four wheel drive, too. Say "ratio" a few times while you're at it.

Don't forget to find something made of heavy metal with some big holes and shafts and maybe a square headed bolt or two, and post a picture of it asking what we think it is. Don't be afraid to bolt together your own unrelated finds for this. Good for hours, that is!
When do I get to comment that “the index gear will not co-modulate with the pinion drive, which is why the hologocile WON’T sagatiate confirmly?”

I don’t want to be premature...

/ Greetings and Salutations #45  
When do I get to comment that “the index gear will not co-modulate with the pinion drive, which is why the hologocile WON’T sagatiate confirmly?”

I don’t want to be premature...
??? Why haven't you consulted your interocitor?

/ Greetings and Salutations #47  
I believe you just did, sir. Well played.

/ Greetings and Salutations #48  
Hello!

New member here, New tractor owner as of three days ago ............... Thanks in advance for any and all advice!
I suggest you do what I did (assumingthat you have not sent much time around tractors or heavy machinery) and go to Tractor College
It's free on YouTube.
Start with the Goodworks Tractors site, he's got Tons of great material including how to not kill yourself or destroy your tractor.
From there you can expand
Everything Attachments does a lot of instructional stuff
There is Tractor Mike He was a dealer and a rep so he knows a lot.
Dave Knows How
My Wild Kioti Adventure
Tractor Time with Tim
My Cluttered Garage
Tony's Tractor Adventure Homestead
Those guys love to show you how they do things. Often after they've done them wrong enough times to have learned a little.