Greetings from Texas

/ Greetings from Texas #1  

RDrancher

Veteran Member
Tractor
New Holland
New member here from Sanger, Texas. I have a New Holland TC35D that gets used on a daily basis for gravel driveways, light grading and general construction use.

/ Greetings from Texas #4  
Welcome to TBN. There's quite a few of us here in north central Texas. Personally, I owned Kubotas, but I've played a little bit with my cousin's TC35D; nice tractor.

/ Greetings from Texas #5  
Howdy! What a difference Sanger is today from the 60s when I drove through there to go to Cooke County Jr. College in Gainesville. It used to be just a couple of gas stations and the Sanger Inn. Building Lake Ray Roberts caused a population explosion there. Welcome aboard RDrancher.:)

/ Greetings from Texas
Thanks for the warm welcome folks!

Welcome to TBN. There's quite a few of us here in north central Texas. Personally, I owned Kubotas, but I've played a little bit with my cousin's TC35D; nice tractor.

Nothing wrong with Kubota's. My ranching buddy has a 125x and also a 75 hp model (forget the model.) I've cut, raked and bailed a lot of hay with that 125x. I sure do love that air conditioned cab!

Howdy! What a difference Sanger is today from the 60s when I drove through there to go to Cooke County Jr. College in Gainesville. It used to be just a couple of gas stations and the Sanger Inn. Building Lake Ray Roberts caused a population explosion there. Welcome aboard RDrancher

I actually moved out here from SoCal a few years ago, so I'll have to take your word for it. Our house was here back in those days though. ;) Moving to Texas has turned out to be one of the best decisions that I've ever made!

/ Greetings from Texas #7  
And I've even older than Jim.:laughing: I remember going through Sanger when 5th St. was U.S. 77, not just before I-35, but before any Interstate was built. We lived around Ardmore and Healdton, OK, but dad's best friend worked on a dairy way out in the country between Dallas and Farmers Branch; about the southeast corner of Walnut Hill Lane and Denton Drive. Of course Denton Drive was U.S. 77 before Harry Hines Blvd. was built and later Stemmons Freeway.:laughing:

/ Greetings from Texas
And I've even older than Jim.:laughing: I remember going through Sanger when 5th St. was U.S. 77, not just before I-35, but before any Interstate was built. We lived around Ardmore and Healdton, OK, but dad's best friend worked on a dairy way out in the country between Dallas and Farmers Branch; about the southeast corner of Walnut Hill Lane and Denton Drive. Of course Denton Drive was U.S. 77 before Harry Hines Blvd. was built and later Stemmons Freeway.:laughing:

Well, this house IS a fixer-upper, but I know it's not THAT old! :D

/ Greetings from Texas #9  
Welcome to TBN and Texas! It's got to be better than SoCal. OK, except for this summer's heat and no rain thing. Makes Santa Anna winds look like a spring breeze.

Charlie