Gremlins in TBN site

/ Gremlins in TBN site #11  
So far no issues with macOS Ventura 13.4

/ Gremlins in TBN site #12  
Yep, pretty sure it was a back-end IT issue. Whether a bandwidth issue, system loading, or vendor related as I have seen with CloudFlare occasionally.

Not saying it couldn't be a local user issue but, for me, it seemed like the problem was on the website's back-end IT infrastructure.

/ Gremlins in TBN site #13  
So far no issues with macOS Ventura 13.4

No issues with macOS here on Mac Pro laptop running Ventura OS and Safari Browser.
Mac's Ventura OS does have known glitches with apple mail and also with MS Office for Mac - so it's not the whole answer. But it does browse a lot better than previous versions.

I did have problems a year ago with a previous Mac OS. Cured those by loading Chrome specifically for using as the TBN browser.
rScotty

/ Gremlins in TBN site #14  
I have problems using chrome on my I-phone . So I open a private browser window then open Duck Duck Go . Go to website and never have problems .

/ Gremlins in TBN site #15  
While I have been doing some maintenance at night, you would definitely see the forum locked and you shouldn't be receiving those sorts of errors when browsing day to day. We no longer go through Cloudflare, but I'm still looking for clues that might cause this.

Is the error a pop-up? Text at the top of the forum? Or does the forum not load at all and you need to type the URL or refresh the page again?

/ Gremlins in TBN site #16  
Something changed around that time here and ever since then, the back button doesn't do what it used to do, like automatically update. Now we do a lot of scrolling and clicking just to go back.
This one has been going on for about 6 weeks now. Latest Threads, Something New?
It's a pita to click back on something you've just read. Maybe that's because I spend too much time here... :eek:

/ Gremlins in TBN site #17  
For me, it is a load failure. A refresh from the browser usually fixes it after the page or element/frame load fails.

/ Gremlins in TBN site #18  
Not a pop up for me.

It's "page not found" (or similar, it's been a week at least since I've seen it).

Now the new thing is I have to resign in every. single. time. I open the site. Even though I click "remember me".

That is new. It always remembered me before.