?????? GROAN 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / ?????? GROAN 2
#1,102  
4 Track is what I had first. Then 8 Track

/ ?????? GROAN 2 #1,103  
How many of us I wonder remember the predecessor...might ryme with rate rack.
Believe it or not, I had the predecessor to the 8 track. The 4 track. It was made by Lear Siegler. I wish I still had it. Kind of a rare bird.

/ ?????? GROAN 2 #1,104  
How about the quadaphonic 4 track tapes. After thet figured the tape could store 8 tracks of info, they made 8 tracks (used less tape)

/ ?????? GROAN 2 #1,105  
dragon.jpg

/ ?????? GROAN 2 #1,107  
A sweet little boy surprised his grandmother one morning and brought her a cup of coffee. He made it himself and he was so proud. Anxiously, he waited to hear the verdict. The grandmother in all her life had never had such a bad cup of coffee. As she forced down the last sip, his grandmother noticed three of those little green army guys were in the bottom of the cup.
She asked, "Honey, why would three of your little army men be in the bottom of my cup?"

Her grandson replied, "You know grandma, it's like on TV. 'The best part of waking up is soldiers in your cup'."

/ ?????? GROAN 2 #1,108  
If the tape gets spilled out in a big loop, you stick the sharp end of the pencil in the toothed takeup wheel and spin it to get the tape back inside and tensioned.

Although I think a Bic pen was used more often than a pencil for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.