?????? GROAN 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / ?????? GROAN 2 #141  
My former girlfriend many years ago always was late and always did the makeup/hair thing while driving to work.

One morning, she is driving to work and doing the makeup/hair ritual when she apparently, not paying attention, cutoff a guy in a truck. He gets upset and tailgates her a mile or so, then speeds past her and hits the breaks.

It scared her so much she quit doing the makeup/hair in the car and focused solely on driving - and playing with the radio!

MoKelly

/ ?????? GROAN 2 #142  
I once had a car pass me and noticed that the driver had a bowl of cereal balanced on the tips of her fingers.

/ ?????? GROAN 2 #143  
When I was working at Quantico (Marine Corps base south of DC) I rode in a van pool up I-95. From the passenger's seat I saw women doing their hair and putting on makeup. I have also seen them watching a movie (the driver!). One time in stop and go traffic I saw a driver reading a book balanced on his steering wheel

/ ?????? GROAN 2 #144  
cat.jpg

/ ?????? GROAN 2 #145  
The world looks different when you are upside down.. :)

/ ?????? GROAN 2 #146  
Little Johnny attended a horse auction with his father. He watched as his father moved from horse to horse, running his hands up and down the horse's legs and rump, and chest. After a few minutes, Johnny asked, "Dad, why are you doing that?" His father replied, "Because when I'm buying horses, I have to make sure that they are healthy and in good shape before I buy. Johnny, looking worried, said, "Dad, I think the UPS guy wants to buy Mom."

/ ?????? GROAN 2 #147  
When I was working at Quantico (Marine Corps base south of DC) I rode in a van pool up I-95. From the passenger's seat I saw women doing their hair and putting on makeup. I have also seen them watching a movie (the driver!). One time in stop and go traffic I saw a driver reading a book balanced on his steering wheel
Got passed by 1 person watching a video today. Another was reading a book on their tablet. Third apparently was face timing on the phone.

/ ?????? GROAN 2 #148  
A cousin likes to read the newspaper as he's driving down the interstate. The stretch he's travelling doesn't have a lot of traffic.

/ ?????? GROAN 2 #149  
When I drove truck back in the '70s, I saw all manner of distracted driving from my raised viewpoint. My favorites though, were a woman changing from a long dress to jeans and a tee shirt, and a woman giving a guy a hiway delight. Saw many people reading books and newspapers in Chicago traffic jams.

Status
Not open for further replies.