Groan 3; the Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Groan 3; the Sequel
Little Johnny came home from school and his mother asked "what did you learn today? ". "We learnt to write" he said. "What did you write?" enquired his mother.
"I dunno" says Johnny, "they haven't taught us to read yet."

They didn't fly from Japan anyway, they flew off aircraft carriers only a few hundred miles off Hawaii.
Yeah, but I figured I had already given too much information as it was. Quite surprisingly, the Japanese Zero had a long range; about 1500 miles at the time. I had the honor of visiting Pearl Harbor, and the memorial. I have never felt quite like that ever.

/ Groan 3; the Sequel #443  
0E0D660D-38E5-45F1-93D7-BC47034590F8.jpeg

/ Groan 3; the Sequel #446  
Yeah, but I figured I had already given too much information as it was. Quite surprisingly, the Japanese Zero had a long range; about 1500 miles at the time. I had the honor of visiting Pearl Harbor, and the memorial. I have never felt quite like that ever.
Was a bucket list item of mine until this year.
DAC33220-D09C-4453-AEB9-9ABF22BD7DBA.jpeg

/ Groan 3; the Sequel #447  
You'll never forget the sheen from the fuel continuing to leak from the Arizona and knowing that many souls are forever entombed there. ✝️
What was a bit weird for us was the Japanese tourist standing next to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.