Groan 3; the Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Groan 3; the Sequel #301  
1636947803493.png

/ Groan 3; the Sequel #303  
This little old lady goes to the doctor and says, "Doctor I have this problem with passing gas, but it really doesn’t bother me too much. It never smells and it’s always silent. As a matter of fact I’ve passed gas at least 20 times since I’ve been here in your office. You didn’t know I was passing gas because it doesn’t smell and it’s silent.

The doctor says "I see. Take these pills and come back to see me next week."
The next week the lady goes back. "Doctor," she says, "I don’t know what you gave me, but now my passing gas… although still silent, it stinks terribly." "Good", the doctor said, "now that we’ve cleared up your sinuses, we’ll start to work on your hearing."

/ Groan 3; the Sequel #305  
A friend convinced the new cemetery owners to rent him the empty house on the property. Cheap.
I was visiting one Sunday and the grounds were busy.
He calls his huge German shepherd and says "go get your toy".
The dog returns with a 24" (leg) bone in his mouth.
A couple of the visitors were shocked but if they thought about it for a second they would have
realized that there are no bones for a dog to dig up when all the graves were for people that had
been cremated. There were no full burials there. Not to mention dogs don't generally dig that deep.
you wanna see something creepy?

In the Phillipeans, i guess manila?, there are some odd laws regarding the ownership and maintenance of the grounds of cemeteries.

i've never been but, Apparently there is lots of poverty and homelessness in manila. some people got nowhere to live so......

many homeless live in cemeteries and according to the pbs show i was watching, there is nothing anyone can do. reminds me of homeless folks here living under hwy overpasses where no one has any ownership or authority.

the creepy part was. 5 years after you die they dig you up and your family becomes responsible for the remains.....which almost no one picks up so....the cemetery is full of piles of human bones and thats what the homeless kids play with.

Roll The Bones

See, it can always get worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.