Groan thread closed..Why?

/ Groan thread closed..Why? #41  
Waiting for Grown 4! please!!!

/ Groan thread closed..Why? #42  
Darn. Now there's another forum I have to join......

/ Groan thread closed..Why? #45  
Then those specific posts should be removed instead of killing the thread. If you only want to read about tractors then stick to the posts and subgroups about tractors.
I think its just too much work to remove a single post, but I dont disagree. The problem with sticking to only tractors is many of us look at the “New Posts” search and that turns up everything. If we could filter it by New Posts in tractor forums that would be useful.

/ Groan thread closed..Why? #47  
I enjoy waking up and checking out the groan and the word association game. I’m lost how if your somehow offended by it not being about tractors you wind up even looking at it. Who twists any of our arms to look at any section.
It’s called New Posts. Of course I can easily avoid “Word association game”…but what about The Groan? That is very ambiguous….is it a problem a member is having with a tractor or is it something unrelated? I cant tell without opening the thread.

/ Groan thread closed..Why?
My understanding is that all new to you posts start off at post #1 and that had a joke in it. That would make me move on if I wasn't interested.

btw, I've started Groan 4 and hope anyone who enjoys a chuckle will enjoy and not post anything offensive or against tbn rules.

/ Groan thread closed..Why? #49  
It's normal to be offended when censored but i don't understand what is gained if mods identify themselves each time they take action. How is it that TBN would be improved by mods IDing themselves?