?????? GROAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / ?????? GROAN #1,793  
bounce.jpg

/ ?????? GROAN #1,794  
What's the story on that? Looks like it was cut by a beaver or a dull hatchet. it took a lot of energy for that thing to penetrate a roof like that. Was it dynamited? I've seen stumps and stuff blown WAAAY higher than anticipated.
Neighbor had an 80ft tall live oak snap off and go through her roof right into her living room during a tornado

/ ?????? GROAN #1,795  
Too straight to be anything but a conifer. Looks like side branches were trimmed. Oops. Just misssed the bathroom scale stopping short. Might have pegged it.

/ ?????? GROAN #1,796  
A senior citizen was driving happily down the road when his cell phone rang. Although he knew he should not answer while driving he saw it was his wife and he decided to answer in the event it was an emergency. The conversation went as follows:

Wife, “ Herman, I just heard on the news that there is a car going the wrong way on Hwy 101 heading south. Please be careful!”

Herman, “ Heck, it’s not just one car, it’s hundreds of them!"

/ ?????? GROAN #1,797  
Too straight to be anything but a conifer. Looks like side branches were trimmed. Oops. Just misssed the bathroom scale stopping short. Might have pegged it.
Not in my book. Not straight as conifers around here. Also random staggered branches with too much spacing. Conifers here here have multiple limbs at same elevation.

The. branches and stump severs seem suspicious though... not ragged and random enough for me to buy it.

/ ?????? GROAN #1,799  
The reason field trips have permission slips
handrail.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.