Attachments

• gt.jpg
    gt.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 191
  • gh.jpg
    gh.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 196
   / ?????? GROAN #2,822  
While on a road trip, an elderly couple stopped at a roadside restaurant for lunch. After finishing their meal, they left the
restaurant and resumed their trip.

When the husband asked his wife to check something on the map a half-hour later, she suddenly realized she had left her
glasses on the table, and demanded he turn back.

By then, to add to the aggravation, they had to travel quite a distance before they could find a place to turn around.

All the way back, the elderly husband became the classic grouchy old man. He fussed and complained, and scolded his
wife relentlessly during the entire return drive. The more he chided her, the more agitated he became. He just wouldn't let
up for a single minute.

To her relief, they finally arrived at the restaurant. As the woman got out of the car, and hurried inside to retrieve her
glasses, the old geezer yelled to her, "While you're in there, you might as well get my hat and the credit card!"

/ ?????? GROAN #2,823  
Sex After Surgery
A recent article in the Kentucky Post
reported that a woman, one Anne Maynard, has
sued St Luke's hospital, saying that after her
husband had surgery there, he lost all interest
in sex.
A hospital spokesman replied ...
"Mr. Maynard was admitted i n Ophthalmology –
all we did was correct his eyesight."

/ ?????? GROAN #2,824  
Sex After Surgery
A recent article in the Kentucky Post
reported that a woman, one Anne Maynard, has
sued St Luke's hospital, saying that after her
husband had surgery there, he lost all interest
in sex.
A hospital spokesman replied ...
"Mr. Maynard was admitted i n Ophthalmology –
all we did was correct his eyesight."

I’ve always seen that joke about Pelosi.

/ ?????? GROAN #2,827  
An old man and a woman were married for many years. Whenever there was a confrontation, yelling could be heard deep into the night. The old man would shout, "when I die, I will dig my way up and out of the grave and come back and haunt you for the rest of your life!"

Neighbors feared him. The old man liked the fact that he was feared.

To everyone's relief, he died of a heart attack when he was 98. His wife had a closed casket at the funeral.

After the burial, her neighbors, concerned for her safety, asked "Mary, aren't
you afraid that he may indeed be able to dig his way out of the grave and haunt you for the rest of your life?"

The wife said, "Let him dig. I had him buried upside down. And I know he won't ask for directions.

/ ?????? GROAN #2,828  
Apparently, now when you order a hamburger and say cut the pickles, they literally cut every pickle into 4 quarters. They were so nice and did such a good job, I did not have the heart to explain and just ate it with a smile. :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.