Had checkbook in hand but No sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Had checkbook in hand but No sale
Unfortunately it’s raining and wet today so not a lot of seat time. I’m off to a baseball game soon but I’m sure tomorrow I’ll get a chance try a few things!

/ Had checkbook in hand but No sale #42  
Nice looking unit! Congrats!

I see a problem though.... there isn't any dirt on it!:D(y)

/ Had checkbook in hand but No sale
Nice looking unit! Congrats!

I see a problem though.... there isn't any dirt on it!:D(y)
I agree! I’m ready to get her dirty! I’m off work tomorrow so it’s on!

/ Had checkbook in hand but No sale #44  
Congratulations nice looking tractor..Enjoy.. (y)

/ Had checkbook in hand but No sale #45  
Congratulations

/ Had checkbook in hand but No sale #46  
Go look at Massey Ferguson or Kioti and you'll be pleasantly shocked and blown away. Oh, and it will likely have better loader specs and a better build overall. When I was shoppong the reason I went to team orange is that I had no Kioti or MF dealers within 1.5 hours of me. There was a small MF dealer, but he is really a zero-turn and trailer dealer that also happens to stock a few MF units.... So Kubota was the logical choice. There is a Mahindra dealer almost beside the Kubota dealer... but I would not take a Mahindra on a bet..... I consider that to be the junkiest junk of junk tractors.

/ Had checkbook in hand but No sale #47  
um, he already bought one Rock.

Nice looking tractor there OP. Enjoy!

/ Had checkbook in hand but No sale #48  
Enjoy the new tractor, best of luck with it.

/ Had checkbook in hand but No sale #50  
Go look at Massey Ferguson or Kioti and you'll be pleasantly shocked and blown away. Oh, and it will likely have better loader specs and a better build overall. When I was shoppong the reason I went to team orange is that I had no Kioti or MF dealers within 1.5 hours of me. There was a small MF dealer, but he is really a zero-turn and trailer dealer that also happens to stock a few MF units.... So Kubota was the logical choice. There is a Mahindra dealer almost beside the Kubota dealer... but I would not take a Mahindra on a bet..... I consider that to be the junkiest junk of junk tractors.
I've got a Massey GC2300 and a pair of older Kubota's (1980's vintage). If I had done some research on the cost of parts I would have avoided the Massey. It's a decent tractor however AGCO has a hard lock on the availability and price of parts and they are spendy compared to Kubota parts. I can shop around for Kubota parts, including from European sources to get the best prices (even after shipping costs). I expect that JD would be the same as Massey, tightly restricted availability and prices near identical from all sources.

So for that reason, at some point the Massey will be finding a new home and I will replace it with a similar Kubota.

Status
Not open for further replies.