Status
Not open for further replies.

OP
C

cperky

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 1025r with 120r front end loader, Hustler zero turn mower
Unfortunately it’s raining and wet today so not a lot of seat time. I’m off to a baseball game soon but I’m sure tomorrow I’ll get a chance try a few things!

LS Tractor Owner

Elite Member
Tractor
LS XG3025 TLB, Previously MT125 TLB, Craftsman GTS6500
Nice looking unit! Congrats!

I see a problem though.... there isn't any dirt on it!:D(y)

OP
C

cperky

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 1025r with 120r front end loader, Hustler zero turn mower
Nice looking unit! Congrats!

I see a problem though.... there isn't any dirt on it!:D(y)
I agree! I’m ready to get her dirty! I’m off work tomorrow so it’s on!

coobie

Tractor
Kubota RTV 1100c, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .
Congratulations nice looking tractor..Enjoy.. (y)

Rock Crawler

Veteran Member
Tractor
2018 Kubota B2650 TLB 280hrs, 2011 Craftsman Excellerator GT (680hrs), 2018 Husqvarna TS354XD, 2017 Husqvarna HU800AWD, 2019 Kawasaki Mule Pro DX (Yanmar)
Go look at Massey Ferguson or Kioti and you'll be pleasantly shocked and blown away. Oh, and it will likely have better loader specs and a better build overall. When I was shoppong the reason I went to team orange is that I had no Kioti or MF dealers within 1.5 hours of me. There was a small MF dealer, but he is really a zero-turn and trailer dealer that also happens to stock a few MF units.... So Kubota was the logical choice. There is a Mahindra dealer almost beside the Kubota dealer... but I would not take a Mahindra on a bet..... I consider that to be the junkiest junk of junk tractors.

Slowpoke Slim

Veteran Member
Tractor
Husqvarna YTH24V48 riding mower, Branson 3725CH
um, he already bought one Rock.

Nice looking tractor there OP. Enjoy!

edinottawa

Tractor
Massey MF14, MF16, 1650, GC2300, Kubota B6000E, Kubota B6000DT
Go look at Massey Ferguson or Kioti and you'll be pleasantly shocked and blown away. Oh, and it will likely have better loader specs and a better build overall. When I was shoppong the reason I went to team orange is that I had no Kioti or MF dealers within 1.5 hours of me. There was a small MF dealer, but he is really a zero-turn and trailer dealer that also happens to stock a few MF units.... So Kubota was the logical choice. There is a Mahindra dealer almost beside the Kubota dealer... but I would not take a Mahindra on a bet..... I consider that to be the junkiest junk of junk tractors.
I've got a Massey GC2300 and a pair of older Kubota's (1980's vintage). If I had done some research on the cost of parts I would have avoided the Massey. It's a decent tractor however AGCO has a hard lock on the availability and price of parts and they are spendy compared to Kubota parts. I can shop around for Kubota parts, including from European sources to get the best prices (even after shipping costs). I expect that JD would be the same as Massey, tightly restricted availability and prices near identical from all sources.

So for that reason, at some point the Massey will be finding a new home and I will replace it with a similar Kubota.

Status
Not open for further replies.