Happiness is:

/ Happiness is: #1  

John White

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B3030
At 80 being able to get up in the morning and p & p, go out and plow snow in my warm tractor and my 15 year old cat that rides with me everywhere and of course my wife and all God's blessings. Go ahead and and a post "happines is" maybe your dog, horse, wife grand kids.

DSCN1160.JPG DSCN1173.JPG

Last edited:
   / Happiness is: #4  
My similar looking cat loves to get up and ride on my shoulders. Also drives around on equipment.

/ Happiness is: #5  
John your post gave me happiness today! :thumbsup:
I'm happy for you, and hope to be doing this when I'm you age.

/ Happiness is: #7  
Nice post John...........but......I ain't got no cab , nor a cat. Yet I'm happy to get out there today too......after it warms up a bit.

Cheers,
Mike

/ Happiness is: #9  
For me riding in the warm cab with my wife's fifteen year old cat on the hood would be happiness.

For me happiness is doing something well. That probably sounds cheesy. But be it building something, taking a photograph, cooking a dish, and many other things, I derive happiness from doing them not only to the best of my ability, but also with a result that is objectively good.

/ Happiness is: #10  
"Happiness is not a goal, it's a product of a life well lived" Eleanor Roosevelt

"Happiness is a warm puppy..." Charlie Brown

"Love is pretending you're full so he can have the rest of your steak" (Sharn Jean's favorite)

Happiness is 58 years of marriage and a career and a family that have prospered and contributed back to society in a place that you love.