Happiness is:

/ Happiness is: #51  
As John Lennon said " happiness is a warm gun " ☮✌🏻

/ Happiness is: #52  
If you want to know what happiness or in a more general term what peace is, write me from the PM, I wont tell you full of what it is but I will give you clues to predict and find it.
Really???? So nice to meet you, Mr. Dalai Lama. And from another voice, " You have to look for happiness within yourself; don't go chasing, thinking, it is somewhere else".... Van Morrison

/ Happiness is: #53  
Happiness is filling up your factory diesel-powered Jeep at the local diesel pump and having a guy in a Ram 3500 pull up behind you and start yelling "STOP! THAT'S THE DIESEL PUMP!"

:D:ROFLMAO:🦅

/ Happiness is: #54  
As John Lennon said " happiness is a warm gun " ☮✌🏻

If you want to know what happiness or in a more general term what peace is, write me from the PM, I wont tell you full of what it is but I will give you clues to predict and find it.
Happiness is being able to live your passion.

/ Happiness is: #58  
A visitor to Monticello was asked about his impressions of Jefferson. He said something like: "If full occupation of mind, heart and hand is happiness, than surely he is happy." Kind of sums it up for me. Being content is the goal, and for me that means family, friends, being curious about everything, good health and perhaps most importantly - keeping busy.

And regarding keeping busy, G B Shaw said that "a perpetual holiday is a good working definition of h*ll". One thing I don't think I could handle would be having nothing to do.

/ Happiness is: #59  
Full many a mind with radiant genius fraught
Is taught the dark scowl of misery to bear
How many a great soul has often sought
To stem the sad torrent of wild despair

T’would not be Earth’s laws were given
To stand between Man, God, & Heaven
To teach him where to seek & truly find
That lasting comfort peace of mind.
Shelley Stanmore 1815

/ Happiness is: #60  
I meant to attach this to my earlier post on this forum but could not locate it at the time. Anyway, I have always loved this - fits well with my Vipassana meditation regimen:

Attachments

• Dog is happier.png
    Dog is happier.png
    622.2 KB · Views: 71