Harbor Freight Tools that DO SUCK II

/ Harbor Freight Tools that DO SUCK II #21  
Guess we need a new HF tools that suck thread. Lets keep the politics out and the crappy tools in ok?:eek:

Jiggler syphon. Gadget would work if the tube had not collapsed on it. Not worth the $7.00 to return, even if I could. Nor the $25 for new tube from Lowe痴!

/ Harbor Freight Tools that DO SUCK II #22  
Jiggler syphon. Gadget would work if the tube had not collapsed on it. Not worth the $7.00 to return, even if I could. Nor the $25 for new tube from Loweç—´!

I got that type of syphon from somewhere and it was s-l-o-w on top of slow.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that DO SUCK II
If you are adventurous, a length of tubing and your lips will perform the sane thing... Just be careful not to get a mouth full of whatever liquid you are transferring.:laughing:

/ Harbor Freight Tools that DO SUCK II #25  
Well, if you can't afford something ..... and coupons aren't just for frosted sweet rolls, Cheetos, soda pop, and frozen pizza.

Sucks that they don't offer free delivery too, even with IT Club membership.

We could take our penny rolls and bottle return bucks somewhere else when quality counts most if they don't want our business.

So, boycott or letter writing campaign to fix or prevent being gouged? We shouldn't take this abuse sitting at the keyboard.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that DO SUCK II #28  
Well, if you can't afford something ..... and coupons aren't just for frosted sweet rolls, Cheetos, soda pop, and frozen pizza.

Sucks that they don't offer free delivery too, even with IT Club membership.

We could take our penny rolls and bottle return bucks somewhere else when quality counts most if they don't want our business.

So, boycott or letter writing campaign to fix or prevent being gouged? We shouldn't take this abuse sitting at the keyboard.

To tell the truth, I'm enjoying not rounding up a coupon and going to HF every other day to use one any more. I hope they're getting along without me because I usually don't need premium quality and like having HF in town.

Last edited:
   / Harbor Freight Tools that DO SUCK II #29  
No paper ads or mail. No 20% coupons, not even in the magazine ads that used to have them every time. No free stuff coupons. They've become just another store to me, and I'm rarely there compared to what I used to be. They were a weekly stop, or at least every other week. I haven't been to HF in 6 weeks I think. I had my eyes on a tile saw since December, but they jacked up the price and don't have coupons now. Been spending my money at Menards and Home Depot when buying the stuff I used to get at HF.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that DO SUCK II #30  
I found an online 20 percent off coupon a couple of weeks when I stopped to get some reciprocating saw blades.