Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,931  
No, but I have had a few pairs and have a good set now. No matter the brand, those darn straps start to irritate me after a couple of hours. If someone prefers them then they should stick with them. I thought I would share how versatile this pad is for much of what I do without the back straps.

Thanks for the link, I will check them out.
Well it's kinda too late now. The three pack at $34 is not worth it to me.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,932  
I bought into the Lynnx brand that was prior to Atlas. They no longer sell batteries or anything related. Let's hope your Atlas doesn't get rendered obsolete as well. I'm going to move to all Ego with the 54V Arc Lithium batteries.
Yeah, I hope that isn't the case.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,933  
Last real ammo boxes I bought for tractor tool boxes were $8. HF has a slightly thinner version for $14 that still beats all the plastic junk tool boxes.

Been looking at their 26 gallon quiet vertical air compressor for $399. If they put it on sale, might get more serious about getting one.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,935  
Because if you are at all familiar with Amazon, you should realize that they price things in a really rollercoaster manner and often their prices will return to prior lows.
For example - I've a lot of workshop (~5,000 sq ft) which I needed lighting for. But I couldn't afford to invest in all of it at once. So I'd buy 10 packs of lights at a time.
Here's the graph on their prices.
I bought first at $80/pack, then again at $60/pack, then again at ~ $60/pack
amazon-shop-lights.JPG

So seeing the knee pads are a "commodity" item I wouldn't be surprised if the price fluctuated highly for a while.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,936  
Because if you are at all familiar with Amazon, you should realize that they price things in a really rollercoaster manner and often their prices will return to prior lows.
For example - I've a lot of workshop (~5,000 sq ft) which I needed lighting for. But I couldn't afford to invest in all of it at once. So I'd buy 10 packs of lights at a time.
Here's the graph on their prices.
I bought first at $80/pack, then again at $60/pack, then again at ~ $60/pack
View attachment 747425
So seeing the knee pads are a "commodity" item I wouldn't be surprised if the price fluctuated highly for a while.
During Covid, I bought 'Amazon Commercial' foam kneeling pads they were clearing out for $5 for 6. Not as convenient but more comfortable in use..

They are $53 for 6 now :oops::oops: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07ZDFG8R9

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,937  
I have to report that I'm having issues with my Braun LED trouble light.
and now you know why they named it "trouble" light... :p

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,938  
Been looking at their 26 gallon quiet vertical air compressor for $399. If they put it on sale, might get more serious about getting one.
A friend bought one of those. Not very "quiet", IMHO.