Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #6,071  
I need a impact gun does any People have any experience with HF?

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #6,072  
   / Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #6,073  
I was reading the reviews on that one .I will get that then not the one at Northern Tool that's 150!!

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #6,076  
The Earthquake is highly regarded.. I bought one and it works great. Theres an extended anvil (nose) version too.. 1/2 in. Professional Air Impact Wrench

Dont get the Red or Chrome ones. Needs to be Orange and say Earthquake.

I have a regular Earthquake and am thinking of getting the one with the "extended anvil" front piece. Does anyone own one of those yet? This is a great impact wrench.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #6,077  
I have a regular Earthquake and am thinking of getting the one with the "extended anvil" front piece. Does anyone own one of those yet? This is a great impact wrench.

I do not.. When I bought mine it was a toss up between the two, but in the end I went with the regular version since I have extensions and there might be times I need the extra couple inches of compactness to fit somewhere.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #6,078  
I need a impact gun does any People have any experience with HF?

Not sure which one I have or if they still sell it but I have had it since the 80s and it still works. I have worn out snapon snd matco units while this thing just keeps working. Try to get a picture up later.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #6,079  
I have one of the cheaper ones and wish I had the Earthquake.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #6,080  
I have the cheaper chrome model.

Purchased to loosen a frozen mower blade nut on a riding mower. I've used it on wheel lugs and it works fine. If I were using it on a daily basis professionally a more pricey unit MAY be better, I don't know. It 's a no brainer, why spend more $$$ when you might use it once a year?