Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #8,811  
HF sells the vac/filter canister to hook up to the cabinet for 143.00..
I also "heard" that MOST people use a shop vac to suck the dust.. BUT..
1 guy said if you run a FAN instead.. it works better..?? Just something small like a computer fan..
I guess it forces the dust out the hole..??

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #8,812  
HF sells the vac/filter canister to hook up to the cabinet for 143.00..
I also "heard" that MOST people use a shop vac to suck the dust.. BUT..
1 guy said if you run a FAN instead.. it works better..?? Just something small like a computer fan..
I guess it forces the dust out the hole..??

I did see one suggestion to use a piece of brake line to make a diverter using air parasited from the supply hose to keep a small but constant steady stream of air blowing across the inside of the "glass" [kind of like the air wash my wood stove uses to keep the glass on the front cleaner...]

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #8,813  
I picked up 2 snatch blocks Snatch Block and 2 3/8"x65' cables 3/8 in. x 65 ft. Replacement Winch Cable with Hook last week. The cables are replacements intended for winches, but I wanted to try them for pulling logs with my tractors. I added cable eyes and double clamps to the open ends of each cable and added a clevis hook to one of those eyes. I really had doubts this would work to pull a 20" ash across a creek and snake it back and forth through the woods to a point I could pull it out with a short chain. Using the blocks to double the cable gave me the slow power to pull the tree though the creek, deep mud, and onto higher ground. Then I cut the tree into 15' lengths and pulled with the single cables and multiple chains (over 200' total distance), snaking the logs through the woods. Overall I was really impressed with how the blocks worked, and the cables are still in great shape. I'm looking forward to having these cables and blocks to help drag out more trees that are in wet inaccessible areas of the woods.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #8,815  
25% this Saturday and Sunday. 20% friday. Coupons probably on line. I got an email and they were handing them out in store several weeks ago

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #8,816  
1522505830904.jpgusing my harbor freight cart to unload the tool box I bought there. Is that how you know you have a problem?

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #8,817  
   / Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #8,819  
Series 2 vs Blue-point

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #8,820  
The US General Series 2 looks very nice. I may have to pick one up soon.
Harbor Freight is really raising the bar.