Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,401  
Don't know what happened to the photo. :oops: I'll try this.

1951 Chrysler K-310

1951-Chrysler K310.jpg

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,402  
gorgeous Tinhack
And I bet it has a hemi...

I see that error message all the time btw elsewhere

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,403  
   / Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,404  
Fine print says original coupon must be presented. How strict are they on this, if I print out a copy will they decline it?
They emailed me mine, so it's either show them on my smart phone or print it out.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,408  
Tinhack, That sure is a sweet looking car for 1951! You are right; I bet it'd be a chick magnet now as it surely was back then. I'd be proud to own something like that. Although, with todays useless gas it would just sit in the shed because I bet it takes leaded premium high octane to run properly. Nice dream though.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,409  
Back when Harbor Freight used to give out coupons for free tape measures with any purchase, I got in the habit of getting a free tape measure every time when I went to their store. I ended up with dozens (literally) of them. I have one by each cutting tool in my shop, the kitchen junk drawer, the barn, my office, each of our cars, my tractor, my UTV, have given at least one to each of my kids and several of my friends, and still have a box full of new ones. I am constantly losing them but always eventually re-find them. (There is one I know of under the house that I may retrieve some day) A standing family joke is if Dad has enough tape measures (I do). I am seldom looking for a tape measure and don't hesitate to toss one if it malfunctions. They are actually pretty good tapes though. The way it is going, I figure in another 20 or 30 years I may have to actually buy a tape measure.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,410  
Been working on my F350 changing the turbo and don't know how I lived without this SWIVEL HEAD RATCHET, it's a game changer... that and some swivel sockets I got from Amazon (no non impact swivel sockets at HFT, no clearance for that, barely clearance for chromies).

Also of note was the Telescoping socket driver, didn't use it much but it's not bad, it will get use over time...