Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,434  
When I upgraded my riding mower, my cheap HF mower jack wasn't capable of lifting it. I used a floor jack instead, because I was too cheap to buy the $209 one they sell. Recently, I bought a Jeep Cherokee and wanted to install an aftermarket bumper. Some health issues made me not want to wrestle 250lbs of steel, so I bought the new mower/ATV jack. 750 lb. Heavy Duty ATV/Mower High Lift Jack
Superb piece of equipment. Packaged beautifully, stout design, easy assembly - everything fit - and very good finish. Put a hitch stem in the receiver on the bumper, tied it off to stabilize it, and got to work. Some cutting and fitting required to install the bumper, and had it on and off four times. The jack was just the ticket, and saved me a lot of time and effort.
When I was done, I even jacked up the mower.
HF has really stepped up with their better lines of tools.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,435  
My battery operated fuel pump bit the dust an hour ago. Guess I'll have to go buy a new one for 11 bucks. This one lasted 3 years. Not bad for 11 bucks.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,436  
don't know how I lived without this SWIVEL HEAD RATCHET, it's a game changer...
image_13050.jpg
Looks like you started a rush on them! (y)

It showed available at all stores in the region. The first HF I went to, nope. I had to go across town for it. That store only had two.

Can't wait to try it out. I see 'lifetime warranty'. I wonder if this will take as much force as the Plumb 1/4" ratchet I've used for years.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,437  
Been working on my F350 changing the turbo and don't know how I lived without this SWIVEL HEAD RATCHET, it's a game changer... that and some swivel sockets I got from Amazon (no non impact swivel sockets at HFT, no clearance for that, barely clearance for chromies).

Also of note was the Telescoping socket driver, didn't use it much but it's not bad, it will get use over time...
I recently picked up a ICON 1/4in flex head ratchet and it's of good quality but I think the swivel head would be much better as the center of action is inline with the middle of the socket (if you follow me) and it would allow you to use perpendicular like a screw/socket driver. Might have to take a look at them next time in the store. Would have gone with the swivel had I known those existed.

VS.

Somehow I only paid about $20 for the flex-head. Might upgrade and pawn off on one of my boys.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,438  
I bought a pack of long reach needle nose pliers containing a straight pair and a 45 degree pair at my local store.. Both kinds came in handy while putting on new heater hoses yesterday. For some reason I don't see that combination in a two pack at the web site. They are avaiable seperately.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,439  
I tend to use surgical hemostats myself but I will say the mid and upper grade pliers at HF are excellent. Have a few pairs of 'Doyle' pliers and dykes.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,440  
Just got my $20 buck off coupon for my birthday from HF. Gonna go buy the carbon pile dual meter battery tested and the tool only Bauer reversing cordless drill (both in the ITC Inside Track online flyer and use my 20 buck off coupon.