Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,461  
Agreed, like my chainsaw but will NOT buy another battery op tool from HF.
Actually, I don't buy anything there anymore, no coupon no sale.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,462  
But there have been rumors that the Lynxx line is being discontinued.
Pretty sure they already gone and are just selling out the last of the inventory. So far, the Atlas brand has been doing weel for me. Picked up the 80v leaf blower and 40v pole saw and chain saw. All 3 work well and last a good long time with the 40v/80v batteries.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,463  
Agreed, like my chainsaw but will NOT buy another battery op tool from HF.
Actually, I don't buy anything there anymore, no coupon no sale.

Has anyone heard about coupons coming back?☮️✌🏻

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,465  
Does anyone who depends on tools everyday all day long shop at Harbor Freight?

jmf
I have a friend who is a welder. He buys the HF 4.5” angle grinders. He says that he gets a year’s use from them compared to about a year and a half with the Milwaukee grinder. But he says he can buy 3 HF grinders for the cost of one Milwaukee grinder.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,466  
I have a friend who is a welder. He buys the HF 4.5” angle grinders. He says that he gets a year’s use from them compared to about a year and a half with the Milwaukee grinder. But he says he can buy 3 HF grinders for the cost of one Milwaukee grinder.
Depends on how hard you work them. If I lean on an HF grinder, I can burn it up unlike a superior brand. I do like the cheap HF grinders, currently have 4 or 5 because I am lazy and don't like swapping out discs. I am easy on them though so they last.

Oh and open up the gear box and replace the gasoline and repack with some decent grease when you buy one.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,467  
Has anyone tried to find a compatible battery for the Lynx on Amazon? I've also heard there are battery rebuilders, anyone know anything about this and whether the rebuilt are any good?

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,468  
Mine is the ‘Rapid Pump’ aluminum model also…The only problem I had was with the welds holding the handle on broke, so I just drilled for a bolt and nut problem fixed!☮️✌🏻
Have not had that issue and if I did, I'd just get the invertig out and fix it.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,469  
Has anyone tried to find a compatible battery for the Lynx on Amazon? I've also heard there are battery rebuilders, anyone know anything about this and whether the rebuilt are any good?
Try Bangood.

Last edited: