Has anyone ever broken off their pto stub and if you have, how did you do it?I

/ Has anyone ever broken off their pto stub and if you have, how did you do it?I
I always read your comments but I extract the facts from your fantasy ramblings. Keep in mind that like most stuff you read today, what you read is opinion. Not factual. People have an issue understanding that today.

/ Has anyone ever broken off their pto stub and if you have, how did you do it?I #22  
I always read your comments but I extract the facts from your fantasy ramblings. Keep in mind that like most stuff you read today, what you read is opinion. Not factual. People have an issue understanding that today.

/ Has anyone ever broken off their pto stub and if you have, how did you do it?I
Always good to post stuff like that, not that it impacts me because it don't, but thanks anyway.

Not sure what it has to do with breaking off a pto stub, but I'm all good with it anyway.

/ Has anyone ever broken off their pto stub and if you have, how did you do it?I #27  
Any man can have trouble with a PTO stub even w/o a pump or an extension for it, or breaking it off. Additives may not offer an effective solution. My local ag agent is quite helpful with my equipment and we've agreed to work together on the details with high hopes for future harvests. I guess we all have our furrows to plow. That's farming. eh?

/ Has anyone ever broken off their pto stub and if you have, how did you do it?I #28  
Nice workaround. 😇