Has anyone seen a backhoe like this before?

/ Has anyone seen a backhoe like this before?
Try and buy a mini ex for $450....

My $450 backhoe doesn’t have tracks, a blade, a thumb or currently even work. That machine CausticUrbanCoast posted is a pretty expensive machine.

/ Has anyone seen a backhoe like this before? #12  
I would bet that thing "ditches" like a dream!

/ Has anyone seen a backhoe like this before? #13  
What would be the point of that vs a mini excavator? It looks just as expensive and lacks the ability to turn 360 degrees.
They were made to create trails in state parks before mini excavators existed, they are also about a 1/2 the size of the smallest mini excavators on the market.

Here's a link to the Morrison version:

/ Has anyone seen a backhoe like this before? #14  
Looks similar to what the plumber used when saw cut slab on ground floor of hospital during remodel to dig trenches.

Only difference is hydraulic power unit is electric... no fumes.

/ Has anyone seen a backhoe like this before? #16  
A small digger is very handy. My small backhoe simply fits more places than the bigger one. Good deal just for parts, extremely good for a working machine.

/ Has anyone seen a backhoe like this before?
I got the little digger in working order. It’s no mini x but it actually works pretty good for what it is. The biggest problem is it’s very poor driving ability. It’s slow as a snail and has close to no traction.
IMG_0598.JPG

/ Has anyone seen a backhoe like this before? #18  
That’s pretty cool, I would have bought it too at that price!

/ Has anyone seen a backhoe like this before? #19  
4570Man, She may be slow but that's much, much better than having to grab a hand shovel! Wish I could find something like that, it'd be great for my occasional animal/pet burial - or whatever small hole I need to dig.

/ Has anyone seen a backhoe like this before? #20  
IMG_1542.jpg

I built this when I was younger. It’s amazing what it would dig. But did not like to get around on the job site very fast either. Kinda crab clawed it’s way around. Was super handy and amazingly powerful for how small it was.