Having a tuff time installing implements on my CK3510

/ Having a tuff time installing implements on my CK3510 #11  
One of those fine wire brushes that looks like a toothbrush soaked in drain oil does wonders for keeping female pto clean and slippery. When we were haying I kept one in an old peanut jar 1/2 full of drain oil. Really makes a difference for implements only used once or twice a year.

/ Having a tuff time installing implements on my CK3510 #12  
One of those fine wire brushes that looks like a toothbrush soaked in drain oil does wonders for keeping female pto clean and slippery. When we were haying I kept one in an old peanut jar 1/2 full of drain oil. Really makes a difference for implements only used once or twice a year.
I know you said "drain oil" but I kept reading Drain-O. :whistle: I assume you mean used oil.

/ Having a tuff time installing implements on my CK3510 #13  
   / Having a tuff time installing implements on my CK3510 #14  
Not sure it helps but, I am running a Kubota with hydrostatic clutch and have found out that I can turn off the tractor engine, and the pto shaft is really easy to turn by hand about a quarter of a turn right or left. Makes a huge difference on lining up the shafts.

/ Having a tuff time installing implements on my CK3510 #15  
I know you said "drain oil" but I kept reading Drain-O. :whistle: I assume you mean used oil.
Yeah used waste oil...hobby farmer's chain lube for haybines and balers. Put it in an old dish soap squeeze bottle, works great for cheap lube. Draino has no lubrication qualities😄

/ Having a tuff time installing implements on my CK3510 #16  
Every time I go to hook up a tiller or mower the splines don't match up. I haven't found a way to shift it into neutral. My other tractor can. I called my dealer twice and they never gave me an answer.
RTFM!

/ Having a tuff time installing implements on my CK3510 #18  
Yeah my 3510 SE also has the electric clutch PTO and thus you can't ever rotate it manually. So I do have to give my brush hog a twist back and forth to get aligned sometimes.

Make sure there is grease on both sides.

/ Having a tuff time installing implements on my CK3510 #19  
My electric brake is only engaged when the tractor is running and the PTO is off. Every implement I have i can turn the PTO shaft by hand except my 20' FM which has batwing decks and the deck shafts will only turn so far. Therefore when I connect it I have to have the tractor off so that I can turn the spline shaft by hand. All the others I can connect with the tractor running.

/ Having a tuff time installing implements on my CK3510 #20  
Every time I go to hook up a tiller or mower the splines don't match up. I haven't found a way to shift it into neutral. My other tractor can. I called my dealer twice and they never gave me an answer.
For my tillers and mowers, I hook them up and lift them up a little, then I can turn the shaft connected to the implement to attach it to the tractor.