Hay Farmers getting out of farming

/ Hay Farmers getting out of farming #341  
That was not directed at you. I was agreeing with you.

I don't have a farm and never offered my uninformed opinion of what that takes.
You shouldn't have taken it that way. My invitation to tell us about your farming operation was only that. Not a slight to you. I support farmers and have been a farmer so I know how difficult it can be. You don't have to be a farmer to appreciate farmers.

/ Hay Farmers getting out of farming #343  
I was just old enough to steer the 15 year tractor up and down the wind rows at age 4 as the others loaded the hay wagon by hand and from that moment I wanted to be in the driver’s seat.

Tried several times to buy this tractor but no luck… a few years back a younger cousin did a nice restoration…

Oh… the hay fork in the lower right of the frame is my entryway hat rack here in Oakland…

Attachments

• DC94DA8D-4A2B-494B-98C5-9D1AFF0A2F5A.jpeg
    DC94DA8D-4A2B-494B-98C5-9D1AFF0A2F5A.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 83
Last edited:
   / Hay Farmers getting out of farming #346  
Please elaborate or do you only reply to things that incite or think will "push buttons"? I've had much better trying to push mine but that hasn't happened in well over 25 years. So if that's what you are looking for, maybe it's time to find someone else - i don't play that game.
I can't help it if you are incited by my opinions which are as vehement as yours. It's pitiful what our political and military leaders have done to the image of the United States. They strut around the world like big shots at the expense of American taxpayers to destroy the moral authority of our country not to mention getting our soldiers maimed and killed. The only time when both political parties are together on any issue, it's make war. It's pitiful. You may be a good soldier. I can accept that. I wish you can accept my right to my view about how we must behave as a nation.

/ Hay Farmers getting out of farming #347  
I can't help it if you are incited by my opinions which are as vehement as yours. It's pitiful what our political and military leaders have done to the image of the United States. They strut around the world like big shots at the expense of American taxpayers to destroy the moral authority of our country not to mention getting our soldiers maimed and killed. The only time when both political parties are together on any issue, it's make war. It's pitiful. You may be a good soldier. I can accept that. I wish you can accept my right to my view about how we must behave as a nation.
Obviously you just can't answer a tough question. Be specific and let us all know what this mindset I have must be? So far you haven't had a view, just talking points

/ Hay Farmers getting out of farming #348  
Looks like you are stereotyping again. I wasn't aware the American Military "Soldier" only had one mindset.

Please elaborate or do you only reply to things that incite or think will "push buttons"? I've had much better trying to push mine but that hasn't happened in well over 25 years. So if that's what you are looking for, maybe it's time to find someone else - i don't play that game.

As far as responses go, I made that statement due to the fact that in this thread you haven't really been able to back up anything, and you don't respond to tough questions e.g., #295.
You should have seen him try in the gun thread.

/ Hay Farmers getting out of farming #349  
Obviously you just can't answer a tough question. Be specific and let us all know what this mindset I have must be? So far you haven't had a view, just talking points
This is not a discussion, Chris. You are just slamming me up against the wall.

You want to know what a mindset is? Here is a definition from Wikipedia: "the established set of attitudes held by someone".

/ Hay Farmers getting out of farming #350  
Take the political discussions over to Top News Talk.