Heavy oil leak – possible it's the filter?

/ Heavy oil leak – possible it's the filter? #41  
Yea I am wondering if/assuming that the OEM cap was lost and replaced with a rubber cap without dipstick. Hope to find a replacement!
probably hopefully where the water came from … took a while before finding a cap that fit

/ Heavy oil leak – possible it's the filter? #43  
If you find the tractor has been sitting for a few weeks and the temps have been above freezing find the low point drain and get some water out there. It will separate some from sitting.

I had a old ford with water in the trans and with its huge 2in opening I still had to get out the propane torch to melt the ice at the bottom.

/ Heavy oil leak – possible it's the filter? #44  
Don't mean to worry you but that filter seal falling out might have occurred because it was deformed by the water/oil "mix".

While those seals DO stick to the housing occasionally instead of staying with the filter....
.....(my shop's first personal hand tool requirement for rookie lube techs was a "snot picker" or cotter pin removal hook to "sweep" the seal seat on the housing to find the ones left behind)....

I'm afraid that seal may have deformed or swelled some because of the obvious large amount of water present.
If the water in the oil deformed that seal, I can only imagine what might be happening to to other seals inside the case.

Just sayin'.

Good luck.