Help Identifying

/ Help Identifying #1  

R.Duck

Tractor
steam tractor part Identification
We recently moved on a property that was a 1920s dairy farm. Found what looks like a repurposed tractor wheel on the surface. And while metal detecting a few feet away pulled up these . I am guessing steam tractor parts but haven't found matching pictures of the rim with slots in it.
Any help would great I am just super curious.
20210322_171810.jpg
20210322_171830.jpg
20210404_163906.jpg

/ Help Identifying #2  
The first picture looks to be an old wheel someone repurposed for a rear wheel weight for a tractor. The second picture, is part of an old coal furnace. Second piece up from the base, where the shaker assembly would go. Guessing the other pieces are part of the shaker assembly. That piece would make a dandy fire ring..!!

/ Help Identifying
The first picture looks to be an old wheel someone repurposed for a rear wheel weight for a tractor. The second picture, is part of an old coal furnace. Second piece up from the base, where the shaker assembly would go. Guessing the other pieces are part of the shaker assembly. That piece would make a dandy fire ring..!!
That ring is definitely sold and about 120lbs wife is going to plant flowers in it I like to find a pic of where it went on furnace I was thrown off with thos slits as to what it really was

/ Help Identifying #4  
1617670309093.png

/ Help Identifying #5  
It would be like one of the pieces above the base on this furnace.