Help Me Decide

/ Help Me Decide #11  
Curtis,
If thisi is going to be your last tractor purchase make sure it is what you wan't. If you have never had a little hst cab tractor you should at least look into this. Lot more comfort for tired old bones.:D

/ Help Me Decide #12  
Curtis,
If thisi is going to be your last tractor purchase make sure it is what you wan't. If you have never had a little hst cab tractor you should at least look into this. Lot more comfort for tired old bones.:D

Very good advice. I was going to try to save a few bucks when I bought my last tractor and my wife talked me into another cab. Man I am so glad she did after spending several days bush hogging and pushing trees over.

/ Help Me Decide #13  
:confused:I am in the process of deciding which tractor I want to buy to replace my old one. I want a FEL along with either a brush cutter or finishing mower. My choices have been narrowed down to two manufacturers. Either a Kubota B2620HSD/B2920HSD or a Mahindra 2516HST/2816HST. The Mahindra's seem to be a sturdier built tractor along with a 5 year warranty, but I know the Kubota has a very good reputation. Any help would be appreciated.
I also looked at a LS model S3010 and was impressed with the build but don't know about the quality of it. Both the Mahindra & LS use a Mitsubishi engine.

Thanks,
Curt
1987 DeutzAllis 5220

It's a coin toss--I've owned both brands--a new 2005 Kubota B7510HSD (21 hp engine, 17 hp pto, 4WD, hydrostatic tranny) with the LA302 FEL and a new 2008 Mahindra 5525 (54 hp engine, 45 hp pto, 2WD, gear tranny) with the ML250 FEL. Maintenance is easy on both of these tractors.

I'd check the dealer's service and parts departments and factor this into you choice.

/ Help Me Decide
:D Well I made my decision today and ordered a Kubota B3300SU loader package along with a Land Pride 5' finishing mower (orange of course) Thanks to all who replied and helped me make my decision! The tractor was still in the crate and should be assembled and ready by Tuesday.

Curt

/ Help Me Decide
:D Got it!! Kubota B3300SU tractor/loader was delivered Wednesday. After many hours of looking and reading I decided on the Kubota. It fits my needs perfectly.

Curt

Attachments

• IMG_0648.jpg
    IMG_0648.jpg
    483.3 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_0659.jpg
    IMG_0659.jpg
    894.7 KB · Views: 378
  • IMG_0641.jpg
    IMG_0641.jpg
    779.2 KB · Views: 145