Help me expand my music collection!

/ Help me expand my music collection!
James McMurtry might be right up your alley, he has a way with words that is amazing .... between hitting the point dead-on and adding a bit of humor and sarcasm

Ya, I've got a couple of his records.

/ Help me expand my music collection! #13  
James McMurtry might be right up your alley, he has a way with words that is amazing .... between hitting the point dead-on and adding a bit of humor and sarcasm

Love that one!

Luke, when I was finding myself only listening to talk radio because the crap they now call "country radio" is, well crap, I got XM radio and found a LOT of new stuff on their "outlaw country" station. They have a station for everyone's type of music and Im sure it would also expand one's exposure to similar music. Come to think of it, Pandora radio will play similar (at least in their thinking) songs if you enter a few of your own, for free!:thumbsup:

Love that one!

Luke, when I was finding myself only listening to talk radio because the crap they now call "country radio" is, well crap, I got XM radio and found a LOT of new stuff on their "outlaw country" station. They have a station for everyone's type of music and Im sure it would also expand one's exposure to similar music. Come to think of it, Pandora radio will play similar (at least in their thinking) songs if you enter a few of your own, for free!:thumbsup:

Yup, Pandora is a great way to expand your knowledge

/ Help me expand my music collection! #17  
Happy trails

/ Help me expand my music collection! #19  
Thanks, I don't know Mudcrutch. :thumbsup:

Boy does that bring back some memories...!...'Mudcrutch'...Tom Petty's prelude to the 'Heartbreakers'
I saw them many times in different places in central FL...Gainesville, Tampa, Daytona/Cocoa Beach etc....many of the same places the Allman Bros. played before they hit it big...

/ Help me expand my music collection! #20