Help me find a LS Mt342 or 347 hydro

/ Help me find a LS Mt342 or 347 hydro #1  

muddstopper

Veteran Member
Tractor
Ventrac, Steiner
Looking to buy a LS mt342 or mt347, open cab. thought I had one bought this morning, but dealer is now telling me he cant get the one he thought he could. I have called several dealers in Tn, Nc, Ga, Ala and SC and nobody seems to have one and dont know when they will get one. If you are a dealer, send me a pm with pricing on a new, open cab, hydrostatic, with 2 remotes on the rear, 3rd function for loader and 6ft gear drive tiller. Will buy tomorrow.

/ Help me find a LS Mt342 or 347 hydro #2  
   / Help me find a LS Mt342 or 347 hydro
That tractor would do 90% of what I want it to, but it wont do the one thing I need it to, which is load 2000lb pallets, and I dont need any of the attachments. Thanks anyways.

/ Help me find a LS Mt342 or 347 hydro #4  
I ordered a MT347 and my dealer is saying July before I will see it.

I gave up on finding a mt342 hydro and ordered a mt347. Dealer said a couple weeks and that was almost 2 weeks ago. Dealer isnt keeping me up to date and if they drag around to long, I'll own a different color

/ Help me find a LS Mt342 or 347 hydro #6  
the LS dealer in Seguin Texas had several a month ago.
Dale Hawkins
Dietz Tractor Company
547 I-10 East Frontage Road
Seguin, TX 78155

Well, I got the call today, my m342 just arrived at the dealer. Got to fill the tires with fluid and install the 3rd function kit and will deliver sometime next week. Dealer said he got 4 tractors in and all of them are already sold. I visited a couple of other dealers, checked out all the different colors, all I can say is that tractors are scarce right now.

/ Help me find a LS Mt342 or 347 hydro #8  
Congrats the LS MT342 is a great tractor judging from my research and test drive. I think you will be happy with it but please give some feedback after you us it for a wile.

Well. I got to test out my New mt342 this past week. Its got a total of 5 hrs on it so Not a lot to report. I love the titan tiller that came with it. It came set at its deepest depth of till and I let that ride since I only had a small area to till. Didnt measure the exact depth but I know its to deep to suit me so it will need a little tweeking. The tractor never bogged at pto speed and results looked like a lettuce bed. Anyways, laid off 16 rows of beans, okra and sweet corn and got them planted. Tiller made easy work of the garden. Now for the bad. Not sure I like the loader much. It doesnt seem to reach the ground like it should with a level bucket. It might just be me not being used to it, but its certainly not working the same as other tractor loaders I have used. Only 5 hrs on the machine and not much loader work so I will reserve any real bad comments until I get more time on it. The bucket seems to rise and fall at decent speed and dumps fairly fast, so thats a plus. Not much more I can say about it. I like the 3pt lift lever at the back, every tractor should have one. Also like the tilt steering wheel, my truck aint even got one of those. I also like where the loader control valve is located. You can mount and dismount from either side of the machine a lot easier than my brothers massey 2705. Thats all for now.

/ Help me find a LS Mt342 or 347 hydro #10  
The MT342 is a nice tractor for sure, and I wish I had the 3pt control from the back on my 5145.