HELP PLUMBING SOLENOID VALVE

/ HELP PLUMBING SOLENOID VALVE #11  
I believe technically, that all OC valves could be connected in series. The first valve upstream would have priority. However, if the up stream valve is only using say 5 GPM out of the 10 GPM available, then the other 5 GPM would flow downstream. You would have to be careful about deadheading a valve, and a relief valve across the pump would be advisable. Also in a series circuit, if the last valve is used, then all hoses and valves up stream are pressurized.

This would hold true for electric valves also. The fluid flows trough them if not being used.

/ HELP PLUMBING SOLENOID VALVE
Has anyone found a source for a good momentary switch that I can mount on the fell control .I can find rocker switches but need some sort of housing.

/ HELP PLUMBING SOLENOID VALVE #15  
Thank you Kennyd,, I'v read most every thread on how to plumb in another valve... :D and the way you explained it to wildwille hit the spot,, "power in unused power out" = series..

Thanks,,, hr3

/ HELP PLUMBING SOLENOID VALVE #16  
Thank you Kennyd,, I'v read most every thread on how to plumb in another valve... :D and the way you explained it to wildwille hit the spot,, "power in unused power out" = series..

Thanks,,, hr3

You are welcome HR...

This site is invaluable, Thanks to all. I went to my local A.T.V. dealer yesterday and found a great two position momentary switch ,in a water proof housing, wired, and with a bracket to mount to my F.E.L. lever. It is meant to be used for a winch, best of all it cost $20.00

/ HELP PLUMBING SOLENOID VALVE #18  
This site is invaluable, Thanks to all. I went to my local A.T.V. dealer yesterday and found a great two position momentary switch ,in a water proof housing, wired, and with a bracket to mount to my F.E.L. lever. It is meant to be used for a winch, best of all it cost $20.00

Cool! A Picture, Manufacturer and Part # would be good info for all...

Here is a picture of the switch part #2875957 ATM -SWITCH,WINCH from Honda ATV dealer.

Attachments

• SD531210.jpg
    SD531210.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 159