Help with non working gauges

/ Help with non working gauges #11  
How about it jeephound, what did you discover? I find myself in the same situation.

/ Help with non working gauges #12  
How about it jeephound, what did you discover? I find myself in the same situation.

Maybe start a new post, This is now a zombie post from 2014. I don't even recognize that guys name and i have been here way before that post was made so that tells me he has not been on here much and has probably left the forum totally.

/ Help with non working gauges #13  
Jeephound, that was the last post that guy ever made. 5+ years ago.

I suggest repeat your inquiry in the Yanmar (New) group. That's where you will find other EX-3200 owners.

Yanmar departed the US market for a couple of decades then returned. So today there are two nearly-unrelated generations of US Yanmars - and the active dealers of the present generation don't know or care about the ones sold likely before they were born.

This classic Yanmars group we're in is where owners of the classics gather to share expertise.

/ Help with non working gauges #14  
Any luck? I went to start up my ex3200 and am having the same problem I have posted in the New Yanmar forum as well.

/ Help with non working gauges #15  
bump did anyone find out why the temp gauges not working. Mine just stopped.

/ Help with non working gauges #17  
ex3200 same as the op.

/ Help with non working gauges #18  
I'm new to the forum, so hope I get this correct.

I just purchased a 2009 Cub Cadet Yanmar EX3200 tractor and my fuel gauge and Temp gauge are dead. All warning lights, tach, hour meter, headlights and dash lights work perfect. Any help or ideas? Thank you

/ Help with non working gauges #19  
Hi everyone, i have the same issue with the temp and fuel gauge on Cub Cadet Yanmar EX3200, did anyone ever get this resolved or insight.
very frustrating mine works sometimes and sometimes not. they are both affected

Attachments

• Yanmar EX3200.jpg
    Yanmar EX3200.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 59
   / Help with non working gauges #20  
Nighthawk I suggest repeat your inquiry in the Yanmar (New) group. That's where you will find other EX-3200 owners.

Yanmar departed the US market for a couple of decades then returned. So today there are two nearly-unrelated generations of US Yanmars - and the active dealers of the present generation don't know or care about the ones sold likely before they were born.

This classic Yanmars group we're in is where owners of the old classics gather to share expertise.