Here is a Bargain

/ Here is a Bargain #3  
This could've also been posted in the thread: "would you lend it out?". Ouch.

/ Here is a Bargain #4  
THIS IS WHY I don't lend it out - uggh
agree, painful to read

/ Here is a Bargain
That is where the used market is now, I would never pay what people are asking for used tractors right now, new is the same price + 15%

/ Here is a Bargain #8  
He'd be better off either repairing it and selling it in working condition or just scrapping it and walking away with a life lesson.

/ Here is a Bargain #9  
Well the ad says it has a new water pump and thermostat, and repaired radiator, but the former friend overheated it. :rolleyes: Sounds like a faulty repair and the friend was put in a bad spot.

the radiator is used but is good...had to replace is cause it was damaged while using it, it has a new starter, just had the fuel injection pump rebuilt at CC pumps and alternator which cost me over $600, the engine has brand new injectors to which cost me over $280, water pump and thermostat replace not long before the engine was overheated.

/ Here is a Bargain #10  
If scrapping a perfectly good loader for that size tractor isn't a cardinal sin then it should be. He may get a significant portion of his asking price if he piece meals it out as a parts machine. Then again he might find somebody willing to buy it... I know that when I sold my L275 it ran great and everything worked, but the box was broken out of the loader arms, tires were bad, and the 3pth parts were worn.