Here We Are

/ Here We Are #1  

HST4Me

Tractor
Ford 1620
After years researching and a not-insignificant amount of drooling/covetousness, I am now the owner of Ford 1620 with MMM and Front Loader. It isn't the Kubota L3710 of my dreams, but like the Stones say...

Anyhow, I waited a week for this introduction because I wanted to see if I'd develop buyer's remorse. After 10 hours in the seat, the opposite is true (and I haven't even hooked up the front loader)!

I tried to hit the recommendations of my neighbors because they're tremendously experienced and as wise as they come. Chief of these reqs were front loader w/ joystick and MFWD. For my own part, I held out for HST because it's just too terribly handy not to have for what I do. I'm happy to report the little blue devil starts easy, sips diesel, mows great, lifts round bales, maneuvers through woods and up slippery inclines with ease. Who would have thought the 6-day/2,000 mile road trip with stops in Kentucky (Tractor), Ohio (Family), and Michigan (Front Loader) would work out?!? Big thanks to the knowledgeable and kind people here for helping guide this decision, the team at Northern Kentucky Equipment and the good ol boys up at Worthington Ag Supply for helping me out!

image000000.jpg

/ Here We Are
Thank you!

/ Here We Are #5  
Welcome to TBN and congrats on your new investment. :)

/ Here We Are #6  
Welcome to TBN and Congratulations on the "new" tractor!

Most of these guys can't read so post pictures. We like pictures. :giggle:

/ Here We Are #7  
Welcome to TBN and congrats!

/ Here We Are #10  
I would like to know what size front wheels are on your 1620. Mine has ones that are stamped 7x14JA. 0994
I cannot find a source for any such wheel, on this Earth. Just curious whats on yours.
Thanks

Attachments

• 20211220_160717.jpg
    20211220_160717.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 76