Heres indisputable proof...

/ Heres indisputable proof... #12  
It use to be a challenge when I was in AK. The local burger joint had thick skinned Jalapeno peppers. We always had a contest to see who could eat the most before giving up. That pic posted by Wagtail could have easily been any or all of us following our lunch.

Ahhhh - the joys of youth and more resilient digestive systems. I can still remember screaming - "God, give me icecream".

We were a bit more circumspect; we always followed the meal with a serving of ice cream. More than once, I have heard the lament behind a closed bathroom door..."Come on ice cream...!" For me, it was Chile Rellenos...La Placita in Albuquerque Old Town.

/ Heres indisputable proof... #13  
=============================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Attachments

• imagesCANF9T4A.jpg
    imagesCANF9T4A.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 147
   / Heres indisputable proof... #16  
IMG_2943.JPG

/ Heres indisputable proof... #17  
FB3E01F0-65BA-4EEB-8548-07FFC4071279-4551-000006CE52B3C04C.JPG

/ Heres indisputable proof... #18  
....pictures remind me of the old joke about Mr. Bear complaining to Mr. Rabbit about the "hangers" and "dingle-berries" that stick to his fur after a crap. Rabbit says "Gee, I never had that problem. Poop doesn't stick to rabbit fur." Bear picks up the rabbit and wipes his butt with him: "Hey! You're right!"

/ Heres indisputable proof... #20  
Glad we don't have Taco Bell here ay Wagtail!

It's on its way and at the moment there is a dispute over the name with Taco Bill, not sure who is instigating the dispute.
Taco Bill has been here a long time.
We also have the heavily overpriced Guzman-Gomez, tried it once, ho hum.....