Hey Moderators...

/ Hey Moderators... #11  
I wonder, as I would if people like to ask here because they trust and feel they know the people and would like to know their opinions, I have seen some great welds on here and think they would be the people to ask.

/ Hey Moderators... #13  
This isn't a question for the moderators. They have no authority as to what forums are or are not on TBN. They are TBN members, just like you and me, that help out by removing spam, redirecting threads and once in a while removing some language, inappropriate posts, etc.... It is a question for the owners of TBN.

/ Hey Moderators... #14  
I moved it to the News/Feedback forum so the owners of TBN can see your suggestion. ;)

I also left a re-direct in the original forum that it was posted in. That re-directect will expire in a month.

I hope that is acceptable.

/ Hey Moderators... #15  
A farmer should be able to do some basic welding but the smart farmer will go that extra step and cultivate a friendship with a welder!

/ Hey Moderators...
Thanks Mossroad...:)

/ Hey Moderators... #17  
Here's a thought... What about a spot dedicated to welding?? I'm sure people don't mind answering questions about welding, but it seems the same ones keep popping up. If we had a spot where there was a tutorial on most of the aspects of welding, then people would have a place to go with the most common questions, and then if those aren't answered there they could go on to the forums... Just a thought. It could be separated by type (MIG, ARC, and TIG.) offering the pros and cons of each type.

TBN used to just have separate forums for the 'big 3' tractor manufacturers, now there are many more. TBN didn't have regional forums, now there are. TBN didn't have a Hydraulics forum, now it does. Same goes for ATVs, etc. Just because there are other sites that focus on a topic, doesn't preclude a separate forum from being created. The number and topics of forums has always been driven by TBNer interests. We'll see what Muhammad thinks.

/ Hey Moderators... #18  
Thanks Mossroad...:)

You are quite welcome! :D

The only reason I found this thread was because I was up watching T.V. and just happened to look in the "last 24 hours" list.

Just so everyone knows, any time you want to post a general question about the forums, the News/Feedback forum is the place to do it.

Also, if you want to let the moderators know about a post, just go ahead and click that little red and white report post button that is at the lower left of all posts.
report.gif
It'll pop up a dialog box for you to fill in a short message to the mods. ;) Thanks. :)