hitch attachment

/ hitch attachment #1  

scaredychicken

Veteran Member
Tractor
John Deere 160 (1988), Arctic Cat 400 ATV (2006), Kubota BX23S (2018), Jacobsen Super Chief 1450 (1969), Cub Cadet RZT S50 zero turn mower (2012)
I just bought this 3 pt hitch attachment the other day. $20 Cdn so I figure it will pay off

How useful is it ?

obviously, with the square hitch receiver it will be good for hauling trailers / loads around, and it can carry a box or platform also. I've never had this option, but the price seemed ok.

1622544894500.png

/ hitch attachment #2  
Looks like it’s set up for a quick hitch, so that’s always a plus for me!

/ hitch attachment
   / hitch attachment #4  
I just built something similar for my baby tractor (cat 0) to move trailers around, and I probably have more than $20 in it in materials not counting my time. I'd say that was a great deal even if you only use it occasionally.

/ hitch attachment #6  
You did really good for $20. (y)
As others have already said also good for small dia. log pulling.

/ hitch attachment
the log pulling, yes that is a good idea also, THANK YOU to those that suggested that. I generally have help when there are downed trees to take care of, but the machine will do the heavy lifting :)

/ hitch attachment #8  
Ballast box, log puller, tool carrier, trailer hitch.... Anything useful that can be mounted in receiver.... IF nothing else you got a draw bar worth about $40 retail...

/ hitch attachment #9  
Next you can make a carry all to slide into the receiver:

P2100005.JPG