Hmmmm.....

/ Hmmmm..... #21  
That $62,000 price tag for the C8 Vette is a dream in itself. They are going for $30,000 to $40,000 over sticker price at the moment. I am seeing used C8's going for over $100,000 around these parts. Supply and demand has driven new and used Corvette prices through the roof.

Here is what a little over $60,000 will get you at the moment. This one is 4 years old.

My Grand Sport.jpg

Last edited:
   / Hmmmm..... #22  
My brother put money down on a new vette about 6 weeks ago. 1 year back oder.

I don't think he even wants it, I think he just wants the opportunity to decide when his comes in.

He's very very close to buying a 66 vette right now, just cant make up his mind.

/ Hmmmm..... #23  
guess I run in a slower crowd as an overpriced, over horse powered sport car is very, very low on my want list if I were to win a lottery. somewhere around page fife I would think

/ Hmmmm.....
That $62,000 price tag for the C8 Vette is a dream in itself. They are going for $30,000 to $40,000 over sticker price at the moment. I am seeing used C8's going for over $100,000 around these parts. Supply and demand has driven new and used Corvette prices through the roof.

Here is what a little over $60,000 will get you at the moment. This one is 4 years old.

View attachment 702089
I'd probably take that over a $60,000 pickup truck. (y)

/ Hmmmm..... #26  
guess I run in a slower crowd as an overpriced, over horse powered sport car is very, very low on my want list if I were to win a lottery. somewhere around page fife I would think

Me too. I’m in your crowd.

I once heard that the definition of irony is an $80,000 sports car capable of going from 0-200mph in 3 seconds - stuck in rush hour traffic behind a Yugo.

MoKelly

/ Hmmmm..... #27  
Yugo, I always liked the painted on carpet and the exploding engines.
They had a speed limiter at 75 or so, the oil could not get through the block due to manufacturing issues.
Go fast enough and the engine would blow.
but by then most of the interior would have fallen off anyway.

/ Hmmmm..... #28  
Me too. I’m in your crowd.

I once heard that the definition of irony is an $80,000 sports car capable of going from 0-200mph in 3 seconds - stuck in rush hour traffic behind a Yugo.

MoKelly
No rush hour traffic where I live.....0-200mph in 3 seconds would be something to see, but not if you blinked.

/ Hmmmm..... #30  
Now that is funny.