Hmmmm.....

/ Hmmmm..... #33  
What happened, I blinked.

Good lord that thing is fast. Wonder what the top speed is?

/ Hmmmm..... #34  
guess I run in a slower crowd as an overpriced, over horse powered sport car is very, very low on my want list if I were to win a lottery. somewhere around page fife I would think

Me too. I’m in your crowd.

I once heard that the definition of irony is an $80,000 sports car capable of going from 0-200mph in 3 seconds - stuck in rush hour traffic behind a Yugo.
Me three. The insurance alone would put me in the poorhouse. Even if it was in the budget, where would I drive something like that?

/ Hmmmm..... #36  
A farmer west of me DID win the lottery. Saw on the news they were asking him what he was going to do now? He said, "Well, I guess I'll just keep on farming until its all gone."

/ Hmmmm..... #37  
I knew someone who did win the lottery - about $7 million. He built a house, bought cars, boats, horses. Then couldn't make the payments on the loans or mortgage and lthe banks foreclosed. Probably ended up worse off than before winning the lottery.
I've also heard, but don't know, that some lottery winners consult with a financial planner before spending anything and 20 years later, they still have funds to do whatever they want.

/ Hmmmm..... #38  
I'd probably take that over a $60,000 pickup truck. (y)
Can't haul as much though...lol

Find a good cuatom body shop.

corvette-pickup.jpg

Bruce

/ Hmmmm..... #39  
Me too. I’m in your crowd.

I once heard that the definition of irony is an $80,000 sports car capable of going from 0-200mph in 3 seconds - stuck in rush hour traffic behind a Yugo.

MoKelly

The place fast cars are most often seen is behind slow cars.

Bruce