hobart stickmate ac/dc arc welder

/ hobart stickmate ac/dc arc welder #21  
finally letting my old Lincoln tombstone a/c welder go after many years. i only weld with torch & arc for farm utility applications. anyone have personal experience with the following arc welder? looks like a good upgrade. again, all i do is stick welding. thanks in advance

Hobart Stickmate LX 235AC/16DC
I was somehow under the impression they don't make this any more. Anyway, I have one that I think is this model from 8-ish years ago. No complaints at all. The ground clamp was a bit weak and I had to replace it, but otherwise all good. Installing the electrical outlet for it cost more than the welder, but it also turns out the electricians I used were a bit sleazy. Anyway, just a heads up on cost if you aren't already wired for it.

/ hobart stickmate ac/dc arc welder
I was somehow under the impression they don't make this any more. Anyway, I have one that I think is this model from 8-ish years ago. No complaints at all. The ground clamp was a bit weak and I had to replace it, but otherwise all good. Installing the electrical outlet for it cost more than the welder, but it also turns out the electricians I used were a bit sleazy. Anyway, just a heads up on cost if you aren't already wired for it.
yes the ground clamp was the 1st thing i replaced. fortunately, i was wired already. for the price, i'd now recommend the Stickmate arc welder to anyone.

/ hobart stickmate ac/dc arc welder #23