Holster/cell phone carrier

/ Holster/cell phone carrier #1  

robbyr

Elite Member
Tractor
ford and mahindra
My entrepreneurial stepdad's latest thing to come up with. A combination holster and cell phone carrier. Looks like you just have a cell phone because your pistol is concealed. I think he's sold roughly forty so far.

D71205EC-3FBC-4DD3-9FB9-07461830FFE4.png01C0E1FE-B3F3-48DD-A8F0-E8839F25EA85.jpegD3A003FE-1427-4886-B05B-C152C5DD9931.jpeg

/ Holster/cell phone carrier #2  
Nice leatherwork. Unfortunately - I don't carry. Either.

/ Holster/cell phone carrier #3  
That's a neat idea - very entrepreneurial indeed. The nearest thing I've seen is the sneaky peat.

Ruger LCP Sneaky Pete Holster

I don't find that one very sneaky at all, since the size is wrong for any normal phone.

I would probably wonder why your stepdad's phone holster hovers a couple of inches below the belt, but I probably think about that kind of stuff more than most.

/ Holster/cell phone carrier #4  
I am getting tired of explaining to people that I am NOT attached to my phone. Terrible to have that kind of a leash if you ask me. What ever happened to live free or die?

/ Holster/cell phone carrier #5  
I am getting tired of explaining to people that I am NOT attached to my phone. Terrible to have that kind of a leash if you ask me. What ever happened to live free or die?

I am, but only when I am at work which the moment is 1 day a fortnight.

/ Holster/cell phone carrier
That's a neat idea - very entrepreneurial indeed. The nearest thing I've seen is the sneaky peat.

Ruger LCP Sneaky Pete Holster

I don't find that one very sneaky at all, since the size is wrong for any normal phone.

I would probably wonder why your stepdad's phone holster hovers a couple of inches below the belt, but I probably think about that kind of stuff more than most.

It's not on a belt. It slides in your pocket.

/ Holster/cell phone carrier #7  
Most firearms instructors would recommend you have nothing else in or around pocket that contains a gun. Bad idea. The phone proximity just makes it harder to draw.

/ Holster/cell phone carrier #8  
Nice leatherwork, too bulky for me. If I'm carrying my LCP, it's tucked safely into a pocket in a slim pocket holster.

My S&W Shield .40 goes IWB.

I prefer the LCP. I'm more accurate with it and it's more comfortable to carry/conceal.

/ Holster/cell phone carrier #9  

Got to go to New Hampshire USA, to "live free or die", but the concept is under attack there too.
My lady LOVES her cell phone, to the point that she will stop whatever she is doing to answer.
Absolutely CRAZY....in my opinion!

/ Holster/cell phone carrier #10  
Sometimes it seems having one and only sometimes using it is worse than having none at all. Get into fights with the lady friend because she texted to take beef out of freezer for dinner. I Claim I never got text. Turns out to be twenty msgs back and I just missed it. Sorry, my eyeballs are not glued to the phone.