Holster/cell phone carrier

/ Holster/cell phone carrier #11  
It's not on a belt. It slides in your pocket.
Sorry, I didn't express myself clearly. I understood that it slides into your pocket. I was speaking from the perspective of a stranger who happens to see someone using that type of holster in public. Every cell phone holder I've seen has been clipped to the belt. It would strike me as odd to see one carried in that manner, and therefore it would attract my attention. To me, the "hiding in plain sight" approach to concealed carry should have something in plain sight that would go unnoticed.

I don't want to sound critical - it's just my opinion. I have a box full of holsters that I've gone through to find one that is comfortable, convenient, reliable, secure, and concealable.

Of course, a lot of people don't notice things unless it smacks them in the face. About a year ago, I decided to buy a Rolex watch. I find that to be a ridiculously frivolous thing, but I wanted one for a long time, and I decided to splurge. I wear it every day, and it sits on my dresser every night. My wife has never noticed it. If I ever decide to have an affair, I figure I can just put my mistress up in the guest bedroom. The wife would never notice! :laughing: