• Thank you for participating in the Summit Tractors Community. Per special arrangement with the TBN team, Summit Tractors will regularly monitor and contribute to this forum to help ensure that the community has direct access to Summit. You can ask and find answers to a range of topics directly from Summit and from other TBN users, including; Where to Buy, Future Retailers and Locations, Financing, Compatible Equipment, Tractor Operating, Equipment Specifications, Parts & Service Support, Warranty and anything else that may assist those in the market for a new tractor. If you cannot find the answer to a specific question on this forum, please feel free to contact Summit Tractors Directly or through a Private Message to Summit Tractors Support via TBN.
Ad top of page

Homemade Cab and Attachments for My Summit Tractor

/ Homemade Cab and Attachments for My Summit Tractor #1  

EdVanWie

Tractor
Summit TX25H
I made a cab, grill, push plow and weight box for my Summit tractor. I have 43 hours on the tractor.
thumbnail_IMG_4487.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_4488.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_4491.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_3446.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_4630.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_4487.jpgthumbnail_IMG_4488.jpgthumbnail_IMG_4491.jpgthumbnail_IMG_3446.jpgthumbnail_IMG_4630.jpg

/ Homemade Cab and Attachments for My Summit Tractor #2  
Very nice! Are the doors removable for summer? That grille guard isn't messing around either.

/ Homemade Cab and Attachments for My Summit Tractor
Thank you! The doors as well as the front and back windows remove for summer.

/ Homemade Cab and Attachments for My Summit Tractor #4  
   / Homemade Cab and Attachments for My Summit Tractor #5  
Good job.
Year around comfort

/ Homemade Cab and Attachments for My Summit Tractor #8  
Good job but you missed installing the window wiper??

willy

/ Homemade Cab and Attachments for My Summit Tractor
Thank you. The windshield is plexiglass and I have used Rain x on it which has worked. If I ever change it out to real glass I may add a wiper.

Ad bottom of page