Horse meat

/ Horse meat #62  
If you travel the world over, you quickly realize how limited the US diet really is. Not just meat. I travel to China often and each trip there is something new I have not tried yet. most are quite good. Last few trips it's been donkey, tastes like lean beef and is very good. Granted they slice in very thin pc so it's tender. It's the critters from the sea that can open your eyes to variety. Vegies too. There must be a thousand ways of eating bamboo. Lotus flower buds are pickled, candied or fried.

Last trip I to China I wanted to show them we have an abundance to "meat" we don't eat. first was a newspaper clipping about my town in southern IN that has become over run with deer. The deer are eating the flowers and killing dogs dumb enough to attack. I also showed them a youtube vid of the Asian carp jumping in to boats by just riding down the Illinois river. couldn't but help myself showing them the "turtle man" vids catching large snapping turtles.

So the idea of eating horse meat is no issue, I just don't want it hidden from me knowing!

Patrick T

/ Horse meat #66  
OK alors, tous ces hommes sera de vous envoyer à partir de maintenant ... Je suis marié mais alors prenez l'un des autres gars ...:)

Literal translation of what you said...
OK then, all these men will be to send to you from now… I am married but then take one of the other guy

So in my best French accent....NO!

/ Horse meat #69  
I flunked high school French and had to take it again in Summer School...I hate that language...LOL

Lol, I hate it too! But it was the popular off language of the day and the only one taught in my high school of 280 students.